Reviews for Unexpected Vibes
DiagonAli chapter 1 . 10/15/2017
reading this makes me love Remus /Hermione even more. he's perfect for her... And this story proved it. And bravo on the lemony scene... it wasn't over the top but left my imagination seeing it clearly. I hope you write this pairing more often.
skyeryder01 chapter 1 . 9/5/2017
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this. This is my first time reading with this pair and I loved it! Excellent job!
beautyandthewolf chapter 1 . 5/26/2017
Wow! This was incredible. I can't believe this is your first fanfiction, and not in your native language! Your descriptions and choice of words was amazing, you really know how to capture each character's emotions and use such interesting and awesome words to portray it! The lemons were so tasteful and passionate and beautiful. I'm in awe of your writing! Thanks for sharing.
pheonlynx chapter 1 . 5/9/2017
I really enjoyed this! A very believable and enjoyable look at a Hermione-Remus dynamic, with some lovely naughtiness. From what I have read so far, you are clearly a talented writer and have a great imagination; thank you for all the time, thought and effort you must put into these works, it is appreciated :)
CrystalViolet chapter 1 . 5/7/2017
I can't believe I hadn't read this already :) This was fantastic and so fucking hot. Sorry, there just weren't words to express my thoughts on that without cursing! I loved it! I must now go make sure I have read your other stories!
Shangeorgiamarie chapter 1 . 5/2/2017
Enjoyed this very much after the recommendation from accommodations!
Would love to see this development on the pairing!
Sundaegirl99 chapter 1 . 4/17/2017
Ooh this is so great!
Silver Orbed Lioness chapter 1 . 4/14/2017
Aw, not too much of a Remione shipper but I can understand the ship. I did actually get a little flustered reading this. Considering my Remus is Ewan McGregor is that any wonder? lol!
ZoeyOlivia chapter 1 . 3/7/2017
Well that was hot. I do so love remus, and while I love and adore Tonks, he really seems a good fit for Hermione, I cannot lie Some of my favorite fan fics are a triad of Remus and Sirius and Hermione. Remus mellows them both and Hermione provides the care that neither had by being so willing to see to their needs through her love, supporting them through their flaws, and Sirius well he is the mood lightened personified. Makes a good match
LT chapter 1 . 1/16/2017
Wow. That was intense. Glad I found this story.
PaigeAdams5972 chapter 1 . 12/31/2016
I really love this! I'm hoping you continue this. Not that it's not perfect because it is! I just really enjoyed reading your story! :-)
Jolieangelina137 chapter 1 . 12/4/2016
This was amazing! What a fantastic read!
rebelsaurus29 chapter 1 . 11/25/2016
Oh my, oh my. Great one-shot!
CDG chapter 1 . 11/22/2016
Small detail—just one paragraph in the one-shot, but I am so glad you mentioned aging by time travel! Far too few people, fic writers or not, seem to even think of that; Hermione lived more time in that calendar year than her peers! Thank you for acknowledging that, and for an overall satisfying fic. I like that you kept a realistic and mature tone throughout. Hermione and Remus are both too sendible and independent to dive into romance while throwing all logic out the window. When you chose the term "purr" specifically, I thought you were taking the wolf mate route, and as long as their sendible discussion at the end remained, that would have worked too. Character integrity is huge when you're writing as canon as possible with a non-canon pairing, and this was very well executed; well done.
Alytiger chapter 1 . 10/26/2016