Reviews for Xander the Sperm Donor
Bad Habits chapter 3 . 2/25/2003
Evil person. While Xander might thank you at first, I point to Rand al'Thor as a prime example of just why monogamy is preferabble to mutltiple women, even if they all love you and are willing to share.
Annuette-anon chapter 3 . 2/25/2003
I could not stop laughing especially on the last chapter, please write more soon!
shirinoki chapter 3 . 2/24/2003
you gotta going with this, it's hilarious, maybe Xander will find a way to screw even this up, I wouldn't put it past you, you seem to enjoy making him suffer hehe, hoho, haha, tehe?
VegaKeep chapter 3 . 2/20/2003
More. More. I want to see more.
knbnnate chapter 3 . 1/27/2003
Perfect! But you can't stop there, I need more! Excellent fic so far - please update soon!
Calen chapter 2 . 1/25/2003
I'm thinking Xander's going to start an Orgy. We all know how Willow feels about him...Tara, not so sure. But Xander wouldn't mind shagging them both. Don't think he loves either of them though. And Dawn, well she fancies the pants of Xander.
Calamity Gate chapter 2 . 1/24/2003
Read the first chapter on one of the lists, but chapter 2 was new to me. Very funny. Maybe the girls should just tell him the truth?
Calen chapter 1 . 1/22/2003
Lol stupid dorks. They should just ask him. He'd probably tell them to take a hike. Letting them have his kid, as if. I see that being something if Xander has(a kid that is) he'd want to keep it himself.
23 | « Prev Page 1 2