Reviews for A Score to Settle
paradiso31 chapter 15 . 8/26/2007
I love this story. Are you ever going to update again?
WolfDaughter chapter 15 . 3/22/2006
No no no no nononononononononono! You can't leave it there! It's not fair!

::blinks:: OK, temper tantrum over now. This is a great story and I must admit I'm really intrigued by the various turns of events. Please update again soon.
HUGHES chapter 15 . 1/25/2006
Wonderful job mixing Angel/Buffy/GH all in one. You have the characters down from each show perfectly. Keep up the great work.
ayana45 chapter 15 . 1/21/2006
I love this story I've been following it at FFW. And while anything other than next-day delivery can feel like eternity when your waiting for a great story I really appriciate the fact that the updates to this one have been coming so frequently. UM HINT HINT!
chawkchic chapter 15 . 1/21/2006
Wow! The Scooby gang is working with the rest and they may actually get along. Fantastic!

Cordy must be havin' a vision, huh! Hope Tess is ready for whatever it is that Cordy sees.
chawkchic chapter 14 . 1/21/2006
Elizabeth's love for Jason I think that is what is fighting to get out, but maybe I'm not right. Still totally love this story.
Cat chapter 10 . 1/21/2006
Ok I'm totaly into this story and i can't seem to get the next chapter to come up...and i don't want to skip ahead a chapter, because i don't want to miss anything. so i'm going to wait alittle bit and hopefully it will work. I really want to finish this, you have me hocked. I love it and am dying to see what happens next
Average Everyday Sane Psycho chapter 6 . 4/3/2004
please please continue i'm begging you
LSpencer chapter 6 . 9/13/2003
OMG! All I can say is wow! JEEPERS! That was awesome! I love it I love it I love it! You please must continue it...simply because its a great GH/BtVs story...has such a plot! WOWZA!
GeorgieQ chapter 6 . 3/21/2003
Please update SOON! I love this fic!
Average Everyday Sane Psycho chapter 6 . 3/5/2003
I am on the edge of my seat.I can't wait for more.