Reviews for And they swore beneath the Fire Lilies
Gasanechi chapter 37 . 7/15
Nice fic, can't wait for the Chuunin exams. I just hope Neji will not be paired up with Naruto again at the final stage. Many fics always follow the canon, I'm kinda looking forward to a different Neji in the Chuunin exams now that Sakura is by his side.
CHOCHON chapter 37 . 7/14
I love the Team 7 trust. I wonder how this arc will end though... I hope Sakura somehow saves Sasuke but gets injured and he activates his Sharingan hmmmm
Fun!
AngelAzazel88 chapter 37 . 7/13
I wonder if sasuke is gonna active his sharingan next chapter and also I feel like gai is getting on zabuza nerves right now xd
saralynfara chapter 10 . 7/4
That fic is based on an interesting idea. But... if Obito is alive, why is Kakashi always late to everything? His entire persona in the manga is based on the reversal of his original character caused by the death of his friend and the fact that he spends most of his time in front of the memorial stone where is fallen comrades' names are written. If you take the death away, there is no reason for the provocative behavior and his tardiness - then, he's just an asshole .
NothereNorthere chapter 36 . 6/29
This is pretty good and something I haven't read before. Wish the chaps were longer tho.
AngelAzazel88 chapter 36 . 6/27
I’m excited for Neji and Sakura to beat ass together and I wonder if Sakura will fight with hinata and who would Naruto cheer on then?
Itachan chapter 36 . 6/27
I love the sibling bonding in this chapter. They already suffer too much and yet still prevail.
narutoyuki00 chapter 36 . 6/26
Thank you so much for the update! This chapter was definitely a nice mood setter for the upcoming fight.
I really appreciate the characterization here.
I appreciate this.
'Mean self' teehee
Awwwww. Look at them BONDING. YES.
YES. I LOVE THIS CHAPTER.
Hmmm. Really like this chapter.