Reviews for And they swore beneath the Fire Lilies
BowWowChu chapter 32 . 2/14
OP Sakura is always a sight for sore eyes and rather rare enough to be a treat. Nevertheless, happy Single Awareness Day (S.A.D.), author-san! Anyway, thanks for the update!
Midnightdreams33 chapter 32 . 1/31
Loved the chapter
Parodia the Silent chapter 32 . 1/21
Yo, don't dis Flaming Cheetos like that.
Gh0stGrl chapter 32 . 1/19
Yes! I love this story :)
kk chapter 32 . 1/19
OMG this fanfiction is amazing! is this a itachi and Sakura pairing?
AngelAzazel88 chapter 1 . 1/19
Great chapter! Can’t wait to see more badass Sakura!
Evani chapter 32 . 1/19
Thank you for this!
BookKeeper88 chapter 32 . 1/19
I missed this story. Also the Hyuugas can be op, so I thought Sakura's fight was accurate
OrionRigel chapter 1 . 1/1
(To authors) Do you think you’ll ever be interested in writing an Uchiha!Sakura story? Anyway you guys are awesome writers! 3
AnimeEverywhere chapter 31 . 12/15/2017
Hey guys ) I wanted to read a Sakura/Neji story for a while now & i'm super satisfied with yours. I actually tried to imagine Sakura with Hyuuga dark hair & white eyes in the beginning, but it was kinda weird, it was a mix between Neji & Hinata (what a surprise) and i love how she still has her trademark pink hair & jade eyes :) Though i don't really understand how i can imagine her with those Byakugan eyes. They just seem to fit her. Another non-Massacre & Minato alive story~ Yay~
Neji's aura seems darker than in canon-Naruto, but it fits. Actually every single character fits. I mean Naruto has less lonely-aura, while Sasuke & Kakashi have brighter auras. I just love to find those small differences in their behaviour that makes such a huge difference in the whole story.
I'm really open for any Genin-team coming to aid them & i must say i don't know how often i've read the Wave-Mission only from your stories. I'm glad they all differ from each other more than i thought they would, especially from canon-Naruto.
I don't know why, but i kinda want to see Sakura & Neji fighting or even only arguing about something. Just for the sake of sibling behaviour. Though i don't know where their opinion differ from each other. I like their one-mind-thing but it actually creeps me a tiny little bit.
Anyways, thanks for this amazing story! I'll wait patiently for the next chapter :)
Bye~ AnimeEverywhere
Angie chapter 31 . 12/13/2017
In love with this story. And the side notes at the end haha.
Angie chapter 20 . 12/13/2017
I’m looking forward for the character progression of Neji and Sakura since Naruto used his Talk No Jutsu XD
Reihime chapter 31 . 11/27/2017
I really really love this story. :)
Can you tell me what Sakura's hair look like? Is it long or short? Seeing that Neji's is long, I wonder how long Sakura's would be? And about her clothes? If u have described them on previous chapters I already forgot then. :(
theclassifiedwords chapter 31 . 11/26/2017
I really love your story. I hope you update and if you can please make your chapters a little longer. But if you can’t its okay. Good job Author-san! Fighting!
Midnightdreams33 chapter 31 . 11/25/2017
The bonding moments are pretty cute tbh and sakura saving them at the end was cool