Reviews for And they swore beneath the Fire Lilies
sakurailoveyou chapter 1 . 3/17
Holy Lord. If you're looking for the good kind of heartache while reading a fanfic, this one is very much recommended.

Neji and Sakura reminds me of the main characters of No Game, No Life because of the way they protect each other. And now after reading this, I have to rewatch it again just calm myself while waiting for your next chapters. ️

Billie Eilish's "everything I wanted" was on loop and there are parts of the song that fits Neji and Sakura and I can't help but just cry .

It's wonderfully written and I hope you update soon. I read this during the COVID19 Period so I hope that the two of you are also safe. Take care and stay healthy.
iamkur chapter 19 . 3/11
what is wrong with you two!? neji already has a very sad back story, and now you're adding an equally broken and misunderstood little sister!? are you trying to kill us with heart ache!? :P

this is so great.. i really hope this still continues :)

neji and sakura's relationship is so touching. i love the part where it is said that neji likes the way her eyes changes to white. i dunno, just shows how much her difference doesn't matter to him at all..

also, i don't quite get why she snapped? though i'll have to reread that

i feel so bad for sakura (of course neji too, dear me). i hope she and hinata become friends and hinata will understand her attitude towards her in the future
I wonder what itachi will do to orochimaru when he finds out that he has given sasuke the curse seal. Itachi will probably roast the snake for touching his baby brother...
And i hope you update because i like this story. I like the neji sakura sibling thing. And the team 7 dynamic. I hope this will be sasusaku in the end cuz. You know there are many things in the chapters that could be the hints you know of sasusaku. Anyway. I hope sakura will still have her super strenght and unrivalled medical prowess...Anyway... Sasusaku and plssssss update...
sakuraHU0328 chapter 43 . 10/29/2019
Please update thiss!
Midnightdreams33 chapter 34 . 9/8/2019
There so cute together
Guest chapter 43 . 9/6/2019
Please update. I’m begging you
DJmight chapter 43 . 7/24/2019
I just had a thought, what if during the war when Neji dies, Sakura comes back to the compound bloody after healing for hours and Is quickly put in a kimono going to the Hyuuga clan meeting and is told she’ll have to produce a child cause she’s one of the top Hyuuga now that her brothers dead and can’t produce no child and she calmly gets up, let’s down her hair, takes off her kimono (with bloody cloths still under) and then takes of her headband that’s over her caged bird seal and says “I’m a medic of Konoha, not the slave of the Hyuuga” and calmly walk away with a small content smile on her face and everyone is shocked the next day seeing her seal and she acts nonchalant about it. Would be awesome but this yo story
tiny.sakura chapter 43 . 7/22/2019
My heart is in so many flipping moods I’m going to go crazy! Ugh. This is still amazing!
tiny.sakura chapter 37 . 7/22/2019
My heart is sad that I’m almost all caught up. But this damn story is so fucking good!
tiny.sakura chapter 33 . 7/22/2019
Oh god. I pray with my little dead and shriveled up heart that Sakur and Neji will be okay.
tiny.sakura chapter 31 . 7/22/2019
IS IT BAD THAT I JUST WANT SAKURA TO BE A HAPPY CHILD?!
tiny.sakura chapter 23 . 7/22/2019
I don’t ever believe that Naruto was stupid to begin with despite his low marks in the academy. I tend to think that he just wanted attention and that if he couldn’t be the top student then he had to stick out in some other kind of way. I’m glad to see his analytical side in this story.
tiny.sakura chapter 19 . 7/22/2019
I just had to say that I LOVE all the flower info.
tiny.sakura chapter 18 . 7/22/2019
Oh god. My heart is breaking so damn much. Sakura and Neji are so damn misunderstood that it hurts.
tiny.sakura chapter 15 . 7/22/2019
Naruto is such a sweet soul.