Reviews for The Darkest Hour
Well we’ll never know now
GChabe chapter 27 . 1/15
It's been ages since you updated, but I really hope you come back to this story! Just read it all in two days and really need to see what happens next :D
Fab writing and story telling - please update!
guest chapter 3 . 12/26/2017
really enjoying this story. :)
Guest chapter 27 . 12/6/2017
This is brilliant. Please update. I'm addicted and I need to know what happens next.
safa56bmc chapter 27 . 8/20/2017
i have just found your story and i am liking it very much, i would love to see a happy ending after all the suffering. Thank you for writing this.
Skipper7474 chapter 27 . 4/18/2017
Ahhhhhhh I've found my new favourite author!
mehooleygan chapter 27 . 1/26/2017
I really love your story. It's possibly the best Peaky Blinders fanfiction I've ever read! But I am a bit confused since Tommy seemed surprised when she told him about the curse at the end of this chapter despite the fact that she had already told him about it in the last chapter. Other than that, I can wait to see if you write any more!
Guest chapter 27 . 1/18/2017
I want to know the rest ! Why don't you update anymore
mymymetrocard chapter 27 . 10/31/2016
I love the way you write these characters. Often I get a little bored by Tommy/OC fics as his character is softened too much but you've got the balance exactly right. It also feels like you're writing young, still slightly boyish series 1 Tommy, which is my favourite.
It's been a while since you've updated this but I really hope there will be more when your course allows. Your writing is addictive so please do continue!
VintageLittleLiar chapter 27 . 9/11/2016
Please update soon!

I have really enjoyed this story. Keep up the good work
Adriana chapter 27 . 8/3/2016
Why must you torture me? That cliffhanger made me want to know who the hell this person is AND WHEN THEYRE GONNA KISS THEY HAVE TO
ilynany chapter 27 . 8/1/2016
Oooooh! This is so good!
I love this story, I love the chemistry Rose and Tommy have! I can't wait to see what happens next
waterlily91 chapter 27 . 8/1/2016
I hope they get the curse taken care of soon. I want a nice big kiss! And maybe more. ;)
ilynany chapter 26 . 7/29/2016
Awwwwwh that was so lovely. I love Tommy and Rose, and I love how you write him. To me it doesn't seem out of character him being this sweet and caring towards someone even though we didn't see much of it in the TV series. I can't wait to see what's next!
gossamermouse101 chapter 25 . 7/28/2016