Reviews for The Darkest Hour
safa56bmc chapter 27 . 8/20
i have just found your story and i am liking it very much, i would love to see a happy ending after all the suffering. Thank you for writing this.
Skipper7474 chapter 27 . 4/18
Ahhhhhhh I've found my new favourite author!
mehooleygan chapter 27 . 1/26
I really love your story. It's possibly the best Peaky Blinders fanfiction I've ever read! But I am a bit confused since Tommy seemed surprised when she told him about the curse at the end of this chapter despite the fact that she had already told him about it in the last chapter. Other than that, I can wait to see if you write any more!
I want to know the rest ! Why don't you update anymore
mymymetrocard chapter 27 . 10/31/2016
I love the way you write these characters. Often I get a little bored by Tommy/OC fics as his character is softened too much but you've got the balance exactly right. It also feels like you're writing young, still slightly boyish series 1 Tommy, which is my favourite.
It's been a while since you've updated this but I really hope there will be more when your course allows. Your writing is addictive so please do continue!
VintageLittleLiar chapter 27 . 9/11/2016
Please update soon!

I have really enjoyed this story. Keep up the good work
Adriana chapter 27 . 8/3/2016
Why must you torture me? That cliffhanger made me want to know who the hell this person is AND WHEN THEYRE GONNA KISS THEY HAVE TO
ilynany chapter 27 . 8/1/2016
Oooooh! This is so good!
I love this story, I love the chemistry Rose and Tommy have! I can't wait to see what happens next
waterlily91 chapter 27 . 8/1/2016
I hope they get the curse taken care of soon. I want a nice big kiss! And maybe more. ;)
ilynany chapter 26 . 7/29/2016
Awwwwwh that was so lovely. I love Tommy and Rose, and I love how you write him. To me it doesn't seem out of character him being this sweet and caring towards someone even though we didn't see much of it in the TV series. I can't wait to see what's next!
gossamermouse101 chapter 25 . 7/28/2016
URGH CURSE YOU CAMPBELL!
BehindTheWardrobe chapter 25 . 7/24/2016
Hey guys! Quick comment with regard to your comments! Thank you so much for all your kind reviews - and Rose will tell Tommy about the curse, she's just been confused and she's had a lot to deal with, right now that hasn't even come to mind yet. Glad you're all enjoying ️ I'm re watching Peaky blinders as we speak so I can get the feel of Brimingham and everything right when I write x
Guest chapter 25 . 7/24/2016
Hey! I love this story and I think you are doing great at getting that across. Just a quick question (please don't take this the wrong way) but why doesn't Rose just tell him about the curse?
hungergames120 chapter 1 . 7/18/2016
Please update!
Guest chapter 24 . 7/17/2016
Noooo! Don't end it there :"( please update soon! I love this story.