Reviews for Marriage Act of 1998
TheSmartHufflepuff chapter 33 . 9/30
I truly love this story. I’m all in for fluff! I read it in three days and it made laugh, almost cry and my heart swell. I really wished I was as good as writing as you are, especially in English since it’s not my native language. Excuse but I’m off to read you other stories!
MarinaDee chapter 16 . 9/26
Don't you just hate it when a man tries to break a woman's spirit like Viktor and Ron does Hermione's? I know Ron and Viktor is not in the story yet but I read both of their scenes last time and they are loathsome bastards.

What makes me so mad is that those type of men actually exist. I had the displeasure of dating one. Same as Hermione, I was a virgin and was pressured into sex (by an older boyfriend too) and when I told him I'm not ready, he had sex with the neighbour's daughter to spite me. That was the end of our relationship.

I haven't had the pleasure of meeting my Oliver yet lol but I'm glad that you are showing women how a REAL man is supposed to treat his woman through Oliver Wood's character. Even though this is fanfiction, I normally compare it to real life because somewhere, somehow people find themselves in similar situations.

Thanks for showing women not to settle for less and for showing men how to treat women like the Queens we are! xx
MarinaDee chapter 1 . 9/25
It's so weird. I'm not a fan of quidditch and I have read this story before. I just can't stay away because I fell in love with Oliver and his team, and Hermione, and Fred and George, and you made me fall in love with quidditch, and...argh! Don't mind me, I'm just gonna read it once again. It won't be my last time either lol.
I just realized something, where is Teddy Lupin? His legal guardian is on the run and he isn’t mentioned once in the story. Is he in a orphanage? With the Malloy’s? I don’t see either of these happening. Does he simply not exists? Did you forget about him in the process of writing this wonderful story.
heartsandbows chapter 33 . 9/2
I just wanted to say that I love this story and your other stories I've ready! This story in particular I always find myself going back too, no matter what I've recently been reading. This story is and always will been one of my favorites!
jamcreynolds chapter 1 . 8/27
I just had to let you know that I'm reading this story for probavly the tenth time. I just love it and this story is the reason i started reading other Oliver/Hermione pairings. Your story I Will Protect You is also one of my favorites. Thank you for this wonderful story.
MarinaDee chapter 33 . 8/26
You're making me wish I was a Wood as well...and they're all fictional was a really incredible journey. My first time reading Oliver and Hermione as a pairing but WOW. I think I'm hooked.
Lost Girl chapter 33 . 8/17
You are an amazing writer and incredibly funny
I literally haven't stopped smiling or laughing since I started reading this
Everyone is wondering what the heck I'm smiling at and I just say nothing and then smile some more
God bless you for this book...
Crazylunalove chapter 33 . 8/9
Oh my gosh that was amazing
That was such a well written and amusing story. I can’t wait to see what other incredible stories you have written.
Thank you for this lovely story to read on a sick day.
Luna

All the laughing wasn’t to painful
Lilianna martinez chapter 33 . 8/5
This is the cutest most wholesome ending I've ever read. This is a great story and I'm definitely gonna reread it a million times.
szabo.alexandra1991 chapter 33 . 8/3
i need my oliver wood
szabo.alexandra1991 chapter 11 . 8/3
its shocking but i fall in love with this pair
jcorcanges chapter 1 . 7/22
AMAZING!
zingara1 chapter 8 . 7/16
8th chapter in. To much talk not enough action. Moving along :(
muzzarae chapter 33 . 6/28
Absolutely marvellous story from beginning to end. SO engaging and now I’m off to discover more of your reads.