Reviews for Moons of Past Change
annonymous chapter 11 . 11/17/2010
I love the Moon series. I've read both stories in one night.

You did a great story and I'll say it again, I LOVE IT!
Forever Intertwined chapter 11 . 4/4/2008
wow. i liked it. God job. if you have any more that are similar, you can bet i'll read and revieW1!
Queen of the Penguins chapter 11 . 12/3/2006
I really hate it. There is spelling mistakes, grammar mistakes, and absolutely no background information. And just for your information, the correct term for "werewolfism" as you so elonquently put it, is "lycanthropy". To put it frankly, the storyline was ubsurd and incredibly unpleasant to read.
Silver-Entrantress-Elf chapter 11 . 8/15/2004
I Love this ! !
Etre-loup de Madame chapter 13 . 11/2/2003
Hey,I see you have disappeared off the face of fanfiction under this name. Are you under a different name? Did you just stop writing? It's really good! What jerk made you think it was bad. Some people are so mean!
CR chapter 6 . 5/23/2003
You did this badly. You can't just make Peter a clumsy idiot, who the others don't actually hang around since that isn't realistic. They were friends, so just because you don't like Peter doesn't mean that you should butcher his character. Ever heard of dramatic irony?
Dadaiiro chapter 13 . 5/4/2003
Hi again!

You know, dont let the bad coments to let you down. some people here in dont get that this is just a fanfiction. it wont hurt to make thins up.

I read "agree with amber's" review, and I think that is not really nice to say what he/she said. and about "A sensible person", well, I dont think that he/she really is a sesible person in real life, otherwise, he/she would'nt have written those stuff.

but as you can see, there are some others that like your ideas and try to help. I am nobody to judge people, but I agree with Pale Rider. those advices are really good.

dont quit writting because what some people tell you. the important thing is what you really think about your fic.

keep going, and try to surpass your self.

I my self dont have a really good english, its not my original lenguage, but a dictionary is a good weapon. believe me. I allways have one with me when I'm readding.

keep going! you have a very good imagination!
Dadaiiro chapter 12 . 5/4/2003

This is one of the best fanfics I've read.

I liked very much how you made the new marauders

by the way, what about Hermione? who will be in love with her? Ron or Rob? oh, this is kind of weird...

I really hope to read your sequel soon. you are a great writter. is it going to be about the new marauders as well? will they get in trouble?

what about Remus and Lily, and of course, Sirius and James? who did this last two married? well, I'm sure Sirius married Figg, but what about James?

will the old marauders appear again?

will Ron's and Harry's secret about been the Belmoral twins come to light? if that is so, what will their parents do?

Oh, there is so much to see.

Please continue when you are inspired _ And I really hope this is soon.

See you then!
Dadaiiro chapter 11 . 5/4/2003

Remus and Lily got together. now Ron and Harry are the brothers they wished to be. they have a happy family and are real micheafers along with the other marauders.

everybody is happy! Sirius and James got wifes and kids as well. now everything is perfect _ what can posibly happen with this crazy twins?

will they meet the Weasley twins?

ohh, that would be dangerous o
Dadaiiro chapter 10 . 5/4/2003
Ha ha! It was really funny, the part when they start repeating 'There's no place like home' and the 'Looks like we are going back to Kansas, Toto' part, that was hilarious!

Well, maybe Lily and Remus are really sad about this boy's 'death', but the will see them soon again. wont they? _
Dadaiiro chapter 9 . 5/4/2003
EEr, did you repeated this chapter?
Dadaiiro chapter 8 . 5/4/2003
Those Slytherin where trying to scape away!

oh, but the fantastic trio got them well.

now they're transporting them to Howarts, but, what about wormtail? will they catch him too?

this is great!

I hope Harry and Remus awake soon.
Dadaiiro chapter 7 . 5/4/2003
What was that about?

they are heading to the dark forest?

what do they want with the centaurs?

wow! Lily got a vision! will she follow them to the forest?

wwuhu.. this is creepy..
Dadaiiro chapter 6 . 5/4/2003
AH! Are'nt those Slytherin going to be expelled? they did a coma curse! and what is going to happen with those two?

oH, and by the way, do Remus parents know that their son is cured?

This is exciting! I want to know what will happen next!
Dadaiiro chapter 5 . 5/4/2003
Ha ha ha, he really does, he really does sound like Peter when he stutters...

Those two, Ron and Harry, cant stay put one minute, can they? Ha ha, they are now in the restricted section. what are they up to?

Oh, we'll see