Reviews for Just Letting You Know
Cute
lara5170 chapter 1 . 12/11/2017
I have enjoyed reading this and it was so funny that their father's were each others first kiss
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2017
I love your books. All of them. They are all so good and the way you’ve written them makes my mouth water. Please make more books like this. The fact that I also love Naruto (more than Sasuke) also helps. You are my FAVORITE author. Thank you for being so awesome
inuyasha16451 chapter 1 . 7/8/2017
Oh this one was awesome too
Bella97 chapter 1 . 7/1/2017
Beautiful story loved it
AlyssaOtaku69 chapter 1 . 4/21/2017
That was quite cute. I thought Sasuke getting mad was quite impeccable with the circumstances. So it didn't really shock me. The flash back of Naruto fighting kind of shocked me seeing as he was like 6 to 9 at that time beating up grown men.
themillionairebitch chapter 1 . 12/6/2016
Really loved it
NOWONAO3 chapter 1 . 11/12/2016
I realized I read this a few months ago however got to comment. For this to be your first NaruSasu story it was really well written and I enjoyed it.

And yes, during my time tomorrow I'm attempting to catch up on ALL your stories and reviewing each one :)
Lovely-lady1 chapter 1 . 6/10/2016
I loved it! So cute! I really enjoy your narusasu stories!
Green-cats chapter 1 . 6/10/2016
This was great! Will you continue this story in the future, maybe with a sequel? I can't get enough of your writing!
lolgurl chapter 1 . 5/13/2016
This is just sooo beautiful :D I'm so happy that someone was still making narusasu stories here ;) It's so rare now. :'( I hope you still make lots of amazing narusasu stories :) Goodluck :D
Guest chapter 1 . 5/10/2016
Ahhh I love this :)
I love smexy caring seme Naruto best and I adore prissy but tender Sasuke.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/10/2016
Really liked the story and the fantasy twist on the universe. Was really good!
Boys-Love-Yaoi chapter 1 . 5/12/2016
I really really liked your story ! I don't know if I would classify it as "drama", but the romance sure was there !
I like how they relationship built up. I just have 2 things to say :
- we are not really following them through their age, and by that I mean that in each flash back (but the first one where they're 6) we don't know how old they are, and in the "present" story neither. I feel like it's missing. Because I know they have been together for 6 years, but how old are they ?
- and the other thig is : otou-san daddy (when Sasuke is 6 and is speaking to Itachi). Big brother Nii-san (that's how Sasuke call Itachi anyway). I have to say, When I saw that I hesitated little because most of the time when people use the wrong japonese word it's gonna be a mess. But your story ws not and I'm glad a read it !

hiyana

PS : hope my english was good enough ;)
guest chapter 1 . 5/9/2016
Great story, you did a really nice job for your first :D