Reviews for Caught Between the Banister
Guest chapter 7 . 9/14/2014
Cherry Blosoms. Say hello to Wuffers.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/14/2014
Wufei has such a great sense of humour.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/14/2014
Say hello to Wuffers.
Fanruby chapter 7 . 9/16/2008
I realy liked this story, hope you write many more.
Tandakku chapter 7 . 5/27/2006
It took me a while to finish this, but it was well worth it. This is an absolutely amazing fic, complete with life lessons and a cute little kid.

I loved every chapter to death, and your character characterization was accurate and well thought out.

Great job on a more-than-great fic. :D
bb chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
Wow. Excellent fic. Love it. Trully awesome.
Krylancelo chapter 7 . 11/20/2005
*Big Happy Smile*

Hi, I really liked your fic! This was very good and Mike was soo cute! I like how you made Duo and Wu-bear friends, and Heero having a bit of a heart!

Very nic!

Edainme chapter 7 . 4/9/2005
Holy crap.

I JUST found this, because I'm a loser. This...I...

There are no words.

Well, except: .

Yeah, those.

This was utterly fantastic and I'm squealing and giggling right now. Lovelovelovelovelove x 10.
Bishoujo chapter 7 . 8/4/2004
Let me see how do I put this...

The story was great.

If this were a movie, I would pay to go see it. Hell, if this movie was an episode from some mid-90's WB series I would watch it too. You are on bang up writer. The funny thing us, I stumbled onto this place by accident from another GW yaoi site. This story was the shit. And you didn't even need to put graphic sex in it.

You rule. And don't you forget it.
WingedBonnie chapter 7 . 7/27/2004
Finding this story was a complete and total ACCIDENt. BUt a good one never the less. I liked it and it had me laughing the whole way through, with Duo's thoughts and such.
Yura-Yumi chapter 2 . 7/25/2004
Heh, sorry, one more thing. I found out about the story from my friend who found out about it from when they put an excerpt from it on the bottom of the page. She and I both like this story because it rocks the eternal socks of life, there are no possible errors in grammar or spelling that really matter and there are practically none of them that I saw. You followed the English language and edited your work! Great job with that!
Yura-Yumi chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
It only let me sign one review per chapter and there was some stuff I forgot to put in. This is the continued review of my one for chapter 7, but that review was for the entire story. Now, on with the continued review!

Continued review:

Oh, and I like the little reference you made to the manga "Fake" with the Officer Laytner and Officer Maclean being his partner! That was very cool! I am also a fan of "Fake"! Great work!
ApplePieIsDelicious chapter 7 . 7/25/2004
OH MY GOD! YOU ARE THE BEST AUTHOR! No offense to the other authors that I have reviewed their stories saying how good they were, but you take the cake. You are the best author that I have read stories from so far. Your story made me laugh, cry and it hit all sorts of emotions. You should definatley keep writing and if your desire is to become an author, you should definatley stick to it. You by far exceed the expectations of how good authors are supposed to be able to write. Your story is perhaps the best fiction I have ever read and it is definatley my favorite. This is the first fiction I have read by you (my friend recommended it to me) and it most certainly will not be the last. This story line is so creative and you did a great job writing it. You have earned yourself a huge fan. Keep up the fantastic work, you are a great writer! I look forward to reading more of your stories!

P.S. I love the character of Mike! He is so cute and what a great idea for you to put into the story! I love the metaphors and the psychological references, they are just part of what made your story great! It was a unique idea and you did a great job working with it, Mike and the being caught between the banister, and the entire story! Great work! If I could give you an award for being a fantastic writer, I definatley would! Great job! I just can't praise you enough for how great and fantastic your story is! You should be very, very proud!
Rachia chapter 7 . 7/21/2004
I can honestly say this is the BEST Gundam Wing fic I've ever read.

You capture Duo's voice amazingly well, and... ahh theres so much I want to compliment heer, I can't even figure out what to say!

But yes: WONDERFUL fic. I'm awed.

And the FAKE references? _ I was very very very amused.

Amazing work!

Grevola chapter 7 . 7/5/2004
I have to say I enjoyed this story. I like the tone of Duo's voice, and the way you portrayed Heero. Mike is wonderful also. And I want to send you kudos for the FAKE referance, though I've no idea how many people got it.

Good job!