Reviews for From Dust We Are Born
Monkeyman10526 chapter 2 . 5/14
MUst...see...moar
Rogue Hunter chapter 2 . 3/31
Well, this certainly took an interesting turn. I do love the humor in the story, though I think it's going to hit the fan if Ironwood let's slip anything about what the device does or brings up anything about the military taking care of Spring. I somehow doubt Jaune and Ruby are just going to give her up, especially if they learn they are technically her parents.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
Commander X Dalek chapter 2 . 3/8
Please make or continue this story it is so interesting.
2000redred chapter 2 . 1/31
Is this story still going, because I really like it?
scottusa1 chapter 2 . 1/30
Awesome story so far. I hope you'll continue it someday. Take your time. I have plenty of other stories to keep me occupied.

Keep it up. Laters.
abrahamgreat1 chapter 2 . 1/21
I might be beating a dead horse here, but please update another chapter when possible, I may be coming off strong but this fic is really good and a good handful of other people agree that it ahpuld be updated in the reviews. Understandably, you may be busy with life or other fics but if you do get time please pick this fic up on track. On another note, I do enjoy all the fics you wrote as they are entertaining and humorous, not to mention some like this fic have my favorite ship as of now Lancaster. Again, I hope thia review encourages amd motivates you to write but pacing is fine, nobody can force you after all. That being said I hope to see more soon.
LoneSilverW0lf chapter 2 . 1/16
Child rearing for teams RWBY and JNPR, what could possibly go wrong? Can't wait for the letters form home after Ozzy hears of this.
MadFuckMotheringTeen chapter 2 . 12/23/2016
Hey this is pretty goooood.
Hassan.Elgarni chapter 2 . 12/10/2016
oh this really interesting, I love to see it continue
A Lightswitch chapter 2 . 11/28/2016
watch?vffQmb-cNFuk&
Lady Fairy Moth chapter 2 . 11/23/2016
I say that this needs more chapters all I'm saying is taiyang and Qrow future reaction alone is worth continuing this story.
SakiAnnette chapter 2 . 11/20/2016
you need to update this.
Guestman chapter 2 . 11/16/2016
When's the next update? I can't wait to see the chaos that comes out of this.
FFReader123 chapter 2 . 11/12/2016
You gotta update this, it's so good
psparks4839 chapter 2 . 10/29/2016
Please, please write more! Please! I didn't know I needed this, but I NEED IT!