Reviews for TOW The Reunion
D0gsR0ck chapter 17 . 2/23/2014
That was really good! Also I like how it was long.
Prof-the F.R.I.E.N.D.S fanatic chapter 17 . 10/13/2013
Let me just say, bravo. I'm getting all choked up and my eyes are teary. This is such a bittersweet ending and it was written to perfection. I'm disappointed that I was far too young to be on this website when you were writing this, but I hope you see this review now. Maybe if you no longer write here, you're just checking this for old times sake. This story was beautifully done, and seemed a perfect length. The plot didn't slow down even once, but it wasn't an overwhelmingly fast paced plot either...it was just pleasant. So now, as I finish writing this review, feeling I should add more but not knowing how to express what I'm feeling, I shall leave you with this; you are a talented writer and this is an incredible story.
paco bell chapter 17 . 8/31/2011
I just finished reading all of this and, wow, great stuff! I really liked it. I thought it was really interesting how you took a character we'd never even seen, and created such a long story and developed persona out of it.

I was wary of the AU premise at the beginning, but quickly got into it. My favorite things were: Rachel/Joey! (I love them together, lol), Monica/Chandler's sweet relationship and how their secrecy mirrored what happened in the show, and how the whole story revolved around Kip's death. The cliffhangers were really good. You do a great job of knowing what information to give and when to split up chapters. I also love how you wrote Phoebe (hell yeah she would save Monica from a creepy mugger!) and Julie, and I really like that you had Ross let Rachel and Joey be happy together while he moved on with Julie.

I wasn't really into the flashback stuff until halfway through the chapters, but I like that you tried giving background info and revealed more and more stuff. tbh I think Rachel was kind of given a little too much focus as the woman everyone fell for, but in the end I didn't really mind the stuff with her, Kip, and Barry as well. I was just happy she ended up with Joey! Ross came off as a little too much like Red!Ross, which irritated me, but he irritated me on the show whenever he got like that, so kudos for making him seem very show-like.

A *lot* of lines sound like they could be said in the show, especially Chandler's. All of his little quips (and Joey's more Joey-like lines later on) made me smile.

Great fic! I will add this to my favorites :)
CCinderellaa chapter 17 . 1/3/2009
I really loved this story. (:

Especially how you ended it, the 6 friends walking home with linked arms. Nice touch!

And I love reading about Joey and Rachel together. hehe.
q.thews chapter 17 . 11/18/2007
I don't read a lot of Friends fics (well, i've read a few of them this week... it's a long story) and i don't like too much AU in the fic i read... but this one was really nice, AU but not AU at the same time, good job.

Ciao!
Kate56 chapter 17 . 8/22/2007
I am not usually into AU storylines but this was very good.
McGrey'sFriendSLover chapter 17 . 12/29/2005
This was a great story!
Rachael chapter 17 . 9/18/2005
That was a great story! Very interesting plot!
Addi chapter 17 . 5/29/2005
that was a great story! you are a very talented author!
mondlerlove chapter 17 . 2/22/2005
I don't know how I missed this story! I love it!
Naley is L.O.V.E chapter 17 . 2/22/2005
Hey Lindsey dont listen to the person who freaked out about Joey/Rachel, and that you Ruined, it It was your story to begin with, and you did NOT ruin it! I love Rachel and Ross, Dont get me wrong, But I also Like Rachel Joey, The only thing i dont like is anything that isnt Chandler/Monica But this was REALLY GREAT! NICE JOB! Keep Up with the Mondler Stories, you do really!
Jayne Leigh chapter 17 . 1/2/2005
Hey! I read this fic a billion of times and thought it was about time i reviewed! i really love it! it's one of my faviourites! I like how you've made Kip a nice guy! The college flashbacks were great! anyway, keep writing!

Oh and thanks for reviewing my fic where kips dies :P
candleburn chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
This story was really good! Not too surea bout Joey and Rachel ending up together, but it was still really good!
MJ chapter 17 . 8/23/2004
F*in HELL ROSS AND RACHEL ARE MEANT TO BE TOGETHER NOT JOEY AND RACHEL IT WAS GREAT WITH ROSS AND RACHEL AND THEN U RUINED IT
MJ chapter 12 . 8/22/2004
i hope this story is NOT heading into joey and rachel getting together please do not tell me it isNT its been a great story so far i hope you didnt ruin it