Reviews for All in Time
Lippy chapter 13 . 7/16/2016
I want it naow!
Gotamessage about a new release whichended up being this!? Talk about having hopes crushed *insert heart* Take your time! Don't you dare rush your story and make it something that turns bad! :)
asdfgh chapter 12 . 6/26/2016
I really hope than max finished with victoria. ( sorry, my english is not gut)
WrittenWithLipstick chapter 12 . 6/26/2016
I really enjoyed this chapter, not sure why you'd say sorry for it...

although you misspelled out with you in the second paragraph... Max let YOU a heavy sigh. whereas I believe you want it to say Max let OUT a heavy sigh :)

other than that and my issue with how quickly the coffee cooled I really liked it! Well done and gimme the other one asap
LonesomeBard chapter 12 . 6/26/2016
So, Max is Rickrolling her co-workers? :)

This was a nice and tranquil chapter. I was glad to see that Max is eventually beginning to see the golden lining on the cloud, even though I bet she still has a long way to go. Glad to see that Max is back to subconscious Chloe's good books.

Hope you're feeling better as this was a nicely written chapter. Keep up the good work!
GrumpyCat42 chapter 12 . 6/26/2016
Well i don't know if escaping into a drug-fuelled dream world counts as happy ending. Max's issues won't go away like this.
LonesomeBard chapter 11 . 6/19/2016
I can tell you this is hardly the smuttiest stuff I've read on this site. Actually you did an awesome job with this chapter. I found the lovemaking sensual and intimate. Nothing wrong with that even though it does warrant the M rating that you have.

Max is clearly experiencing survivor's guilt which then manifests itself in the form of Chloe.

I'm looking forward to see what Max plans to do with her life.

Keep up the good work!
GrumpyCat42 chapter 11 . 6/19/2016
Wait, it isn't? But there's tons of smut here. o_O And if not, you could always move that scene over to archiveofourown or something.
Great writing!
Drax 21 chapter 10 . 6/15/2016
This fanfic is very good just hope that Max will not end up going crazy
LonesomeBard chapter 10 . 6/12/2016
Makes me wonder what happened between Victoria and her Vortex club cronies, if she says she was abandoned by them?

Hmm, will we be soon seeing Max and Vic having a good time together? I think Vic marched into the living room in he birth suit intentionally, hoping to get a reaction from Max.

Why is it that in so many stories, where Max suffers from PTSD, she resorts to smoking? That is a bit uncharacteristic to her. On the other hand I don't have any first hand experience of PTSD, so I can't really tell whether it can lead to adopting vices or not.

Anyway, I like your style of writing and am curious to see where you're going with this story. Great work!
Spaar chapter 7 . 5/22/2016
Neeeeeeigh! Weekly updates?! /Sadlol

But man, I was just thinkin'.. In some sense, It's actually a little refreshing to read something that's not JUST pure Pricefield. (Most of the LiS stuff I read tends to be just that,) but it's really nice in some sense to go away from it a little, and to explore other aspects of the world. Especially since it kinda keeps this little undercurrent going regularly through her dreams. I dunno if it's because of the drugs, or just yolo because it's a dream, but I have the suspicion that the haze in her dreams represents Chloe's death. Like, there's literally some kind of fog or veil between them, even in a dreamworld. So I'm keeping a keen eye out for a time when that disappears ;)

It's curious, also, how she's essentially going through a lot of the same phases and struggles that Chloe herself had when Max left. Obviously, Warren is different from Rachel in a multitude of ways (lol,) but there's the smoking, and the mood swings; heavy depression.. It makes me wonder: will there be a hair dying phase? o
LonesomeBard chapter 7 . 5/22/2016
This story is really starting to grow up on me. It's always interesting to see Max sailing through dark waters, trying to deal with her loss.

Anti-depressants, anti-anxiety and sleeping pills must sell like hotcakes over the pond. Max could start her own drugstore with the selection that I've seen her use in all the stories I've read.

Great writing! I'm eagerly waiting for more.
Spaar chapter 6 . 5/21/2016
Lawl. Man, how's David doin' in this universe? He must've taken it all pretty hard...

Also, I'm very curious to know what's up with Victoria now-a-days. Normally I don't really care about her overmuch, but I feel like salty Max might have some kind of interesting relation with her.

P.S. - Chloe, u a minx. Dreamly minx.
darquan0 chapter 5 . 5/20/2016
Oh damn. This is the kind of a story with no good end. As is Life is Strange itself.
I never could make Max kill Chloe, btw. I regret I watched that ending in one of "let's play".
Because future I imagined for my Max if she "sacrificed" Chloe (a.k.a. went back in time and killed her)? Even worse than this... even worse.
Spaar chapter 5 . 5/19/2016
The fucken 'huh's' are now more numerous than the times I've said 'podium' in my life time... Which is to say: an average amount.

I like it!

One thing that always kinda buggers me a little, though, is the whole idea of, like, sounds in the real world somehow existing in the dream shortly before you transition to waking. Now, I dunno if other people actually have that happen, but anytime I hear a noise irl I just insta wake up. There's no crossover, and I'm either grateful or righteously pissed lol.
darquan0 chapter 4 . 5/17/2016
Picture (on the story top) looks familiar... way too familiar, but I can't remember from where.
...and yes, this story is dark. Max can go practically insane from all that happened to her...