Reviews for BROKEN
takerfan925 chapter 7 . 11/24/2010
An everybody has him pegged as this big ol' uncaring,unfeeling monster,like he's some supernatural being,b/c of his wrestling persona,mudpuppies! He's a humanbeing,just like anybody else,for goodness sakes!A lot of folks tend to see him as a one dimensional character,but to me,in my humble opinion,he's multi-faceted. But she got to stop divesting herself of her clothes,he's strong,but he's not made of stone.
takerfan925 chapter 6 . 11/24/2010
Even with the violence,in some ways this is a sweet chapter,she wants him to leave to protect him from the bad guys that are chasing her,an he wants to protect her from those very same bad guys,its kinda sweet.
takerfan925 chapter 5 . 11/24/2010
I love it,I see ya got over your shyness an he's in his boxers,that is adorable.
takerfan925 chapter 4 . 11/24/2010
He's gonna fix her,that's what he's gonna do,of course,he may not know it,but he is.
takerfan925 chapter 3 . 11/24/2010
I sense "Papa Bear" mode here,didn't have to buy her clothes or food, but he may be determined to be by himself,but nope,he's gonna take care of hard as he tries to fight it,to ignore it,he's gonna respond,even if he doesn't want to.
takerfan925 chapter 2 . 11/24/2010
Yeah right! Next town an she's outta here,like I believe that one,she's got his curiousity up an he's like a dog with a bone,he's not gonna give up until he's satisfied that everything is okay an goin' good,if I know Mark Callaway or my perception of him.
takerfan925 chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
This is an interesting premise,fraught with all sorts of pitfalls,dangers an who knows what else. Oh an just for future reference,what Jessie did is called being a "mule",they carry/transport drugs/money for the drug dealer,in this instance,Davie,just, going to be interesting when he finds her in his 't wait for his reaction.
wrestlenascargirl chapter 19 . 1/7/2008
great story. keep up the great work with ur writing.

Pinayprincesa chapter 19 . 12/22/2007
so cute!
eiggizlulu chapter 10 . 9/17/2007
love the story but a fault (at least i think): paragraphs are way too long.. makes it hard to read, but i'm haning in there :)

love Eiggiz
tanya2byour21 chapter 19 . 5/9/2007
I loved it. Another great story. Off to read another one.

Blackstar1979 chapter 19 . 4/18/2007
Glad to see you back on here. i just had to tell you this i notice that most of your young girl stories are like a part of a rule brick from the Outsiders plot. it is like telling the tale of crime meets the outsiders. your writing is like a rare satire. it punches you in the head and you still come back for more.
SnowAngel2009 chapter 19 . 12/2/2006
really good job on the story
Takerslady chapter 19 . 1/26/2006
Ah, I loved it, i'm in tears, great story.
Takerslady chapter 18 . 1/26/2006
Spankings, such a wonderful way to get your point across, especially when you're sexy as hell
99 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »