Reviews for Freedom in Ignorance
MewWinx96 chapter 12 . 10/12/2017
I really enjoyed this chapter and I can't wait to read more!
Phoenixx Rising chapter 12 . 10/11/2017
Good job on the family fight. I wish Bill hadn’t assumed that it was because of Dumbledore. I had hoped he would believe in his brother more. Oh well. Overall, I liked it. Still irritates me greatly how little they think of Percy’s work ethic. But, alas, it is what it is.
I’m glad Audrey was there to believe in him. :)
Good job!
Phoenixx Rising chapter 11 . 10/8/2017
I like the meeting with the Weasley’s and I like that you made Bill’s reaction realistic.
MewWinx96 chapter 11 . 10/8/2017
I really enjoyed this chapter! I don't care if it's just fluff, I thought it was good fluff! Can't wait for the next update!
RubberDuckiez chapter 11 . 10/8/2017
I cannot get enough of this story. Love it! _ And I'm excited to see what happens in the next chapter, though I have some ideas, haha!
Phoenixx Rising chapter 10 . 9/29/2017
Oh man! Someone wiped her memory, didn’t they?! Oh this just got crazy!
MewWinx96 chapter 10 . 9/28/2017
I can't leave a really long review because I'm pressed for time (sorry) but I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed this chapter and can't wait for the next one.
DarkLordofMemes chapter 10 . 9/27/2017
Ahhh! Great chapter!
Phoenixx Rising chapter 9 . 9/21/2017
Oh dear! That is a complication!
MewWinx96 chapter 9 . 9/18/2017
I have to be honest when I first saw the notification e-mail in my inbox, I wasn't entirely sure what this was. However, it all quickly came back to me as I read this chapter and I remembered how much I enjoyed this story the first time I read it. I just wanted to say that I really liked this chapter and I hope to see the next one soon. :)
DBT the mediocre chapter 8 . 2/21/2017
Aw yay an update! Might I just say, I really enjoyed this chapter, especially the way you showed Percy's love and concern for his siblings. It's far too often overlooked, and you showed his kindness while staying true to his personality and brusque behavior. I disapprove of the way he left Audrey like that, but at the same time if he'd stayed and chosen Audrey over his job and responsibilities that just wouldn't have been him, so kudos to you for the accurate portrayal of him. Just please don't make us wait this long for another update?
Heavenly Survivor chapter 5 . 10/31/2016
This is brilliant! I love how you wrote Diagon Alley. Especially the boy playing with the rats. And, Percy is brilliantly written, and all the characters are relatable and consistent. Lovely work!
Heavenly Survivor chapter 4 . 10/30/2016
Wow, that is a brilliant twist! Great idea. I love how you represent Audrey, Percy, and Oliver. It's just brilliant.
Heavenly Survivor chapter 3 . 10/30/2016
I love this! It's so realistic, and I like to imagine that this happened. I also love how you've constructed Audrey's world. This whole thing is just great.
Heavenly Survivor chapter 2 . 10/30/2016
Oh no! Well, it does make sense...

Bill, Charlie, and Percy are just perfect! I'm so impressed. I especially loved the exchanges between Percy and Charlie.