Reviews for A Tendo in Gotham
Great
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 3/1
Amusing
sjofnj chapter 6 . 4/16/2017
¡Tiempo sin pasar por aquí! ¡Me encantó :)!
¡Te dejo besos y abrazos desde Chile, que hayas tenido una Feliz Pascua con tu familia!
BiGDeal chapter 6 . 3/10/2017
Cute and spot-on for canon interaction between these two. One questionIs Batgirl (Barbara Gordon) around or is this upcoming but not Barbara but Akane?
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 6 . 2/13/2017
Batman is smiling in costume, shit gonna die so ruuuuuuunnn!
Mingyu chapter 6 . 2/8/2017
Ah yes, it does mirror that chapter quite nicely. Nice portrayal of youth and sexuality. I'm just glad to be enjoying it from Bruce's end.

Personally, I loved it. Only critique would be how jarring it is to read this after watching current Batman movies/comics. This Bruce is not nearly as strict or broody as modern comics...that said, I should probably try to find some from early Nightwing era to see how it compares. Could also make for a interesting story, exploring how Ranma kept Bruce a bit more jovial. Thanks for the chapter!
shugokage chapter 6 . 2/7/2017
Nice job on this chapter!
gump1098 chapter 6 . 2/7/2017
Your fanfic's like a box of chocolates. You never know what you are gonna get.
Sonkuragari chapter 5 . 12/2/2016
Really enjoying the stories of this universe that you and Jeremy harper are creating. Can't wait to read more. My only concern is that it's difficult to tell what story goes where. With these particular ones you have to scroll all the way to the bottom to tell and that threw me for a couple chapters. Still these stories are well written and I like this world you're building. Are you or harper ever going to get around to describing who Akanes alter ego is and what her costume looks like? I'm guessing Batgirl but it's just a guess.
Mingyu chapter 5 . 10/2/2016
Gotta admit, this one did mess with my expectations. I too thought it was Ryoga (at least until Akane was cleaning Ace, then I was just confused for awhile). Still, glad that was wrapped up well enough. Personally, I never saw the appeal of animal sidekicks (does not compute well for me). But this was a nice side story, and you're right that Akane needs a P-chan.

This did get me wondering what Jeremy Harper has in mind for Ryoga in his story...mah, maybe we'll find out later. Thanks for the chapter!
Flameraven chapter 5 . 9/29/2016
Ace the Bat-dog as a mutt? I'm not sure how to take that.

IIRC he was a German Sheppard when he first showed up in the silver age and is now a Grate Dane due to Batman Beyond... though I do think he was a pug or something like that before No-man's land.

And now I just gave myself a good laugh thinking about Batman with a Pug.