Reviews for Freak
Imatrouper77 chapter 8 . 6/21
I really hope u update soon I love the story! But I hope it doesn't get left there
Arial Wolf chapter 8 . 5/20
Totally fricking awesome bloody brilliant thank you
Jepson96 chapter 1 . 5/18
hi love your works! I hope you come back soon!
omaribacache316 chapter 8 . 4/19
I love it great fanfic, I want more of this keep the good work ;)
LookingForMissWrite chapter 1 . 3/23
This is soooooo good, thank you for continuing to write
tammgrogan chapter 8 . 3/4
Hello, I'm you are writing a Fantastic story! I loved the way it started out with Bella and Heidi, then sweet little Jane, then the three queens. Hopefully you will tell all of Athenodora life, and how the three kings died. I'm looking forward to yougr next update.
Bram Watley chapter 8 . 2/28
Awesome story. Keep it up
Blistful2006 chapter 8 . 2/19
I am loving this story and a Bella that has so much fire in her. I am hoping we get more backstory on how she was treated. I know Jane is waiting in the wings to do something it wont end well for her at all. Also wondering how or if the cullens will further make appearances here. Great so far can't wait for more
YurTeddyBear chapter 8 . 2/17
Please come back to us full time. You are missed

Thanks for the update
Rhaegal Nymeria Stark chapter 8 . 2/13
Well, that was a close one, Athenodora. Although, I think it might be a good idea if the queens just tell Bella what their bond is with the girl. Much less secrecy between mate is always a good idea, even if Bella doesn't believe it. And I'm really hoping all four of them get closer. Hoping Bella will see more of the queens' softer sides. Please update, this is such a good story.
Night3603 chapter 8 . 1/31
Nice chapter. Glad to see you still working on it. This one is fun. Poor queens, got their work cut out for them, especially Athenadora. Gonna need to control her temper haha. But despite the bad connection they have right now, I see Athenadora being the MOST protective and worried for Bella. She kinda has that Knight in shining armor type aura to me in this one. Loving it so far still and sorry you were having a rough time recently. Hope things keep going well for you. You deserve it.
Love the story keep it up
kuv28 chapter 8 . 1/28
Thanks for the update and looking forward for the next chapter!
walking-on-thunderclouds chapter 8 . 1/26
this story is so interesting, can't wait to read the next chapter.
Looking forward to the next chapter