Reviews for Something to believe in
Charles Xavier chapter 2 . 10/6/2020
Howdy. It's been too long. Whilst playing the new FF7 Remake I just had to take a trip back to the lovely realm of fanfiction and who knew I just happened to come across this story again?

Having been YEARS since I first read it, I can't figure what's been edited, but I sure hope you won't take another six years or so to upload the next chapter. Don't keep us waiting too long please sweetie, all right?
Snipergal7 chapter 2 . 8/4/2020
Yay, new chapters! Hooray! Thank you for taking the time to do this. Seeing people still haven't given up on thos fandom fills me with joy. I really looming forward to seeing Yuffie and Vincent's adventures. Loving this so much. Please, don't give up on it. As long as you keep writing, I promose I'll keep reading and reviewing.
Chris chapter 1 . 7/24/2020
Does anyone still have this fic saved somewhere? Sucks to see a fic with that many comments that seems to have been very popular be deleted for a rewrite that never happened. q_q
wtdrmfrthwbzn chapter 1 . 7/27/2019
i enjoy this. i'd love to see more~
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2017
I've read this one twice but i don't remember the previous version. I look forward to reading more chapters from it though. I am bored! More chapters!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/29/2016
Such a tease this was. Please continue it!
Charles Xavier chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Good God, Kaiyashu! Why didn't you tell you were updating this story? It's great to have you back again. :) Hope to see some more soon!
divinedragonchick chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
yay you live! I love you story and can't wait for more :D
littlemsstrawberry chapter 11 . 2/25/2013

afitre chapter 11 . 9/10/2008
Clever writer.
Ersatz.Love chapter 11 . 9/6/2008
My God.

It's been so long since I last read this fic. I come back and it's dead. So upsetting :( it was one of my favorite FF7 fics ever. And looks like you've left ...how very sad.

You still owe me a lemon. Trust me, I WILL hunt you down and have you write it!

...:(

Miss you and your lovely writing.

Hope you come back soon.
MOAR chapter 11 . 8/28/2008
MOAR.
Rockefeller chapter 10 . 8/28/2008
xD HELLMASKER I'm so GLAD you used hell masker- I've only seen him in one other fanfic and he's my FAVEOURITE!

They didn't put the poor bugger in dirge of cerberus...How I CRIED -_-
advicedog chapter 7 . 8/28/2008
:D chapter six rocks my socks...I think I've written way too many reviews...am i annoying? I don't care! You put them in such embarrasing situations, its HILARIOUS.