Reviews for Something to believe in
kittykat chapter 4 . 8/28/2008

verified chapter 2 . 8/28/2008
chapter 2 is better than one xD especially barret, so funny
dududuuun chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
chapter 1awesomeness :D

I love how you wrote this, you made me SMILE!

:D
highpockets chapter 11 . 4/1/2008
Hi! I just finished reading what you had so far and I love it! It's funny but not crack, and your writing was expressive. I also noticed that you had not updated in a very long time, could you please finish it? I can't find many yuffentine fics with anything close to a lemon that isn't filled up to your nose hairs with angst and emo.
chocoboburger chapter 11 . 1/23/2008
I will eat your face if you dont update! i lurve this story!
budibudi chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
this is really good. kind of sad that it hasn't been updated since 2005. ( sigh - too bad. oh well - I'll take what i can get! thanks for this!
LovingChaos chapter 11 . 11/20/2007
IF within 1 month it wasn't finished,then i'll kill you in 25th of Dec,making your x'mas day to a black x'mas.

...kidding,i like it.
AislinnPelton chapter 11 . 10/19/2007
Hah! Vinnie caught his own swimwear on the line. I can't help but think how I'd react if Vincent asked me to hold his nuts... I hope you're gonna add some more chapters. I loved it, thanks for the wonderful journey so far.
devilin chapter 11 . 7/20/2007
Just a question. Do you ever plan on updating? If the answer is yes, you're my newest idol.
Kikushi chapter 11 . 7/20/2007
This is entirely hilarious!

A completely plausible story thus far! Please continue writing. I am just dying to find out how this story will reach its (hopefully happy) conclusion!

I hope to read more on this story soon! Please finish it. :)
Shirox chapter 11 . 2/23/2007
OMG i nearly laughed my ass off! This was hilarious! Please, please continue! It's really great fic!
hellobabybunnies chapter 11 . 1/31/2007
OMG THIS IS HILARIOUS
lindsey chapter 9 . 12/1/2006
this chapter actually had my in tears! feel very honered. no tone fanfiction has managed this even though a few have come close

'handkerchiefs dont stretch' omg, my mom asked if i was ok when i just lost it
ChrisSherry chapter 11 . 10/12/2006
Please Write More Soon! i love your Story! its wonderful so funny and cute! please please please don't quite and not write anymore:( write more- please!:):):):):):)
211 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »