Reviews for Something to believe in
ChrisSherry chapter 7 . 10/12/2006
This Storys Great! Lol So Funny!
ChrisSherry chapter 5 . 10/12/2006
Lol i love it! "He's feeding her his BEEF!"

when i read that i almost died of laughter!

then "I just...ew. I mean, wouldn't it be all wrinkly and crusty with liver spots?"

That was NOT an image Vincent wanted in his head.

I love your story its great!
Harbinger Loki chapter 11 . 7/23/2006
This is one of the funniest VinYufs I have read in a long time, though I don't read alot of humor stuff anyway. Please keep it up. Do they use a couple of sea turtles to get off the island or what?

Please just update soon so I can laugh some more. This story really brightened my day. _
The.Truth.Beneath.The.Rose chapter 11 . 6/19/2006
hahahahahahhaha! so funny! u have tu continue!Keep writin'! please! this fic is hilarious!...ah...that's all!..oh! don't forget! UPDATE! SoOn HE!
kiwifluff chapter 11 . 6/13/2006
#$% I'm about to die from laughing my brains out. This fic is hysterical and sweetly insane with dabs of fluff. It makes me pervy heart wiggle with glee... if such a thing is possible.

ENYWAY I'm thoroughly enjoying it and I hope you do more! cheers!
hitachi chapter 11 . 5/27/2006
I was randomly looking for a good story to read when I ran across yours. I must say even though I haven't played Final Fantasy VII or even for the fact that I don't know much about it until my friend told me about FFVII. I love your story! It's so amazingly funny! Your choice of vocabulary really flows, plus your story is so hilarious! I mean I just finished reading your story like about a few minutes ago and since the begining to the end I have been laughing so hard that I heard someone shout. Well I probably deserve it though since it's like around two in the morning or so. Well anyways thank you for writing such a hilarious story! I can't wait to see the next chapters!
Lahz chapter 11 . 4/22/2006
You. Need. To. Write. More. Got it? Good.
Lahz chapter 2 . 4/22/2006
Yes, motion sickness is the pits. ( Ah well... *goes on to read the next chappie*
valentine012 chapter 11 . 4/20/2006
omg... hahaha this one of the funniest yuffentines ever! and hellmasker needs glasses to look for right.. err places xD

woo update soon!~
Demoneyes 14 chapter 11 . 4/15/2006
GODAMNIT THIS FIC WAS TOO GOOD! you gotta update please and thanks!
GirlEnigma chapter 11 . 3/3/2006
You haven't updated in awhile, but I think this fic is absolutely hilarous. My perverted mind applauses. _
f u r o g u chapter 11 . 2/14/2006
Damn shit naughtiez rulez!

Come on update Q-U-I-C-K!

Hug and kiss-Seikyu
Ryfee chapter 11 . 2/11/2006
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! LOL! OMG! That's SO FUNNY! Mwahahaha... i can't stop laughing... handkerchief... OMG! LOL! Funny!

I LOVE it so please update soon! (I see that your last update was on august 05, OMG) UPDATE! LuV it so much! VincYuff rules!

~LuV, Angel-Rinoa7
Ryfee chapter 10 . 2/11/2006
OMG OMG AGAIN. Goblin and boobs! Mwahahahaha! LOL LOL! Dammit, this fict so funny and cool! I luv ya! Luv ya for making such a wonderful fict! VincYuff rules! They are so sweet, ow...

*reads on*
Ryfee chapter 9 . 2/11/2006
OMG, this is a naughty chappie! LOL LOL!

But i LOVE it yay! Keep writin'! VincYuff rules!

LOL, that was so funny! :p

*reads on*