Reviews for Future Restructured
DinoGuy2000 chapter 9 . 1/31
Yeah, I figured things wouldn't go smoothly. I hope Pyrrha is able to handle everything, and not have a mental breakdown or something.

So, Arc has a direction he knows he must take. Actions he knows he must do. Will they be subtle? Overt? Will they even succeed?

A very well done chapter. Good work!
Kuroh Busujima chapter 9 . 1/29
This was very entertaining to read
if past Jaune is just going to be another generic Arkos like soooooooo many other fics I'm gone.
Primordial Inscriptor Z-09 chapter 9 . 1/26
Man the future Phyrr was Op, now we can make her and everyone else even more OP!
Greer123 chapter 9 . 1/26
Thanks for the new chapter and the way you had Pyrrha react to her future.
Greer123 chapter 8 . 1/26
looks like very one is now looking to the future is trying to change it. Hope you are doing well.
Greer123 chapter 7 . 1/26
Looks like ARC might have already saved the future. Also can Ozpin reincarnate in this story as well?
Greer123 chapter 6 . 1/26
Looks like Ozpin risked the destruction of the universe for a joke.
FF8cerberus chapter 9 . 1/26
Well, that went exactly how I thought it would. Arc is an idiot. Whether or not he realizes it, he seems to be running from his past and ignoring his present while focusing only on the future. That's not the way to go about things when attempting to change the timeline. Sigh. This guy... hopefully he breaks out of this emptiness he supposedly has. He can't even handle his own emotions. Until next time.
merendinoemiliano chapter 9 . 1/26
Not bad story at all, a nice taking on a time travel story and i'm curious whath you will do. I hope Arkos will happen(or everything isn't Lancaster) and thath there will be a lot of kickass fights.I'm actually ok with this volume(tough i hope Blake and Yang will argue after). Good work and good year.
dipper pines 101 chapter 9 . 1/26
I wish these chapters were longer, This starting to get really good.
Zentari2238 chapter 5 . 12/23/2017
Edgelord future cyborg Jaune... nonsensical bullshit to push the drama down our throats... Yeah, another fic for the junk heap.
Primordial Inscriptor Z-09 chapter 1 . 12/18/2017
I cant believe you feature dishwashers work here, its a dream come true for all my future rwby fics to read. I really enjoy skimming through his work and fantasizing what kind of backround each of the characters would have, but something like this is simply mindblowing! While i noticed that only Jaune has been sent back and not Ruby, I realize that it is to both minimize complications and make it more reasonable. Still wondering how he is going to get repairs done? With this less advanced but plentifull world it shouldnt be that hard to get some repairs done. Jaune's personal trainer... best idea ever.
dipper pines 101 chapter 8 . 11/28/2017
PLEASE HAVE JAUNE AND PYRRHA BE MARRIED IN THE FUTURE! PLEASE!
DinoGuy2000 chapter 8 . 11/26/2017
Whoo! Good to see an update for this! Such a cool chapter, and quite interesting to see how everyone reacts to their futures.

The multi-verse possibility would be, unfortunate.

Ah, a cliffhanger! I wonder how she'll handle it. Hmm. Probably not as well as some of the others. I hope she doesn't make any rash decisions with the information. Unless Arc is going to lie? Hmm.

Cool chapter! Good work!