Reviews for Future Restructured
DinoGuy2000 chapter 10 . 4/18
Well, some compromises have been made with Ozpin and his inner circle and Arc. Cooperation is good.

I worry how long Penny will be indisposed for though. Will she be able to spend as much time with Ruby as before? Oh, Penny was a wonderfully fun character.

Oh? Arc is fighting Emerald? Interesting. I wonder what his reasoning is. What does he hope to accomplish here? This should prove to be very exciting.

Cool chapter! Good work!
FF8cerberus chapter 10 . 4/18
Seems odd he'd go after any of them on his own. Oh well. I expect him to screw up along the way and have miscalculations that ultimately lead to bringing out some semblance, pun not intended, of his humanity. The guy is the epitome of heartless at this point. Only probably feels anger, if anything. Until next time.
Naphtali0501 chapter 10 . 4/17
I should probably reread it tomorrow to check, but did cyborg Jaune mention what his semblance was? If not, does he have the same one as in the show?
war90 chapter 10 . 4/17
Good story looking forward to your next chapter.
SuperSaiyajin4Vegeta chapter 10 . 4/17
Well she's fucked.
DinoGuy2000 chapter 9 . 1/31
Yeah, I figured things wouldn't go smoothly. I hope Pyrrha is able to handle everything, and not have a mental breakdown or something.

So, Arc has a direction he knows he must take. Actions he knows he must do. Will they be subtle? Overt? Will they even succeed?

A very well done chapter. Good work!
Kuroh Busujima chapter 9 . 1/29
This was very entertaining to read
if past Jaune is just going to be another generic Arkos like soooooooo many other fics I'm gone.
Primordial Inscriptor Z-09 chapter 9 . 1/26
Man the future Phyrr was Op, now we can make her and everyone else even more OP!
Greer123 chapter 9 . 1/26
Thanks for the new chapter and the way you had Pyrrha react to her future.
Greer123 chapter 8 . 1/26
looks like very one is now looking to the future is trying to change it. Hope you are doing well.
Greer123 chapter 7 . 1/26
Looks like ARC might have already saved the future. Also can Ozpin reincarnate in this story as well?
Greer123 chapter 6 . 1/26
Looks like Ozpin risked the destruction of the universe for a joke.
FF8cerberus chapter 9 . 1/26
Well, that went exactly how I thought it would. Arc is an idiot. Whether or not he realizes it, he seems to be running from his past and ignoring his present while focusing only on the future. That's not the way to go about things when attempting to change the timeline. Sigh. This guy... hopefully he breaks out of this emptiness he supposedly has. He can't even handle his own emotions. Until next time.
merendinoemiliano chapter 9 . 1/26
Not bad story at all, a nice taking on a time travel story and i'm curious whath you will do. I hope Arkos will happen(or everything isn't Lancaster) and thath there will be a lot of kickass fights.I'm actually ok with this volume(tough i hope Blake and Yang will argue after). Good work and good year.