Reviews for His Princess
Alix-chan 2000 chapter 21 . 7/2
Damn.
You just got me hooked on Yu Yu Hakusho.
Welp, it's a good thing it's summer...
Hard to please chapter 1 . 6/8
You write about her like she's a helpless little girl. She can easily beat the shit out of Chat Noir, why wouldn't she be able to defend herself against that dude. She doesn't need a man to protect her. She is one of the most kick ass girls out there. I think you make her seem weak just so Adrien can save her. I just think you can make her a little less helpless.
marichat forever chapter 8 . 5/21
I SHIP THEM FOREVER
marichat forever chapter 1 . 5/20
shit got real son
treasy221 chapter 23 . 4/21
Loving did.
Anislabonis chapter 4 . 4/19
Believe me, I love the concept of your story. I think it's sweet, cute, mature and incredibly believe, except for one fact: when someone just tried to rape you, you do NOT hide it, you go to the authorities. Maybe, for depression or embarrassment, you think you can take it by yourself and keep quiet. But immediately after just ONE person know about it, they are the ones who do the demand.
I like your writing style, it's not bad, it's actually really good, and I remark, besides from that fact, I love your story.
Sophia chapter 1 . 4/16
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! But just so you know, it was Cleopatra and Marc Antony. Not Anthony
V0pT chapter 22 . 4/8
Tikki and Plagg were snuggled together in Plagg's little bed. Both had smiles on their little faces.

'I can't wait to tease him about that. Payback's a bitch.' Adrien thought with a smirk.

Hahaha... what an asshole.

I am V0pT, just being too lazy to sign in.
"That's what happens when you leave the nest, you become a jail bird." Mr. Agreste said, making Adrien groan.

Think you can annoy ME with bird puns. HA!

... toucan play at that game.
Um, sorry to break it to ya, but it’s Claws Out and Spots on, not “Transform me”. Otherwise it’s a great story.
"I was asleep in your bra and when I woke up, he was already gone and you were in your bed." Tikki said with a small smile.

"Oh." Marinette said as she realized she was still wearing her bra.

"That explains why my boobs hurt." she said with a nervous laugh.

T THE FUCK MI.
Did not need to know that. AT ALL.
I think it should be chat’s lady princess, but I actually screamed and got a nosebleed when adrien was naked next to marinette! Love this so far️
AlxaDelta chapter 29 . 3/14
over all it was fine
AlxaDelta chapter 23 . 3/13
OK literally half of this ep was comments, it's fine to include some replies but not do many that it takes up half of the ep
AlxaDelta chapter 21 . 3/13
this was so sweet I could die.!