Reviews for Mia Black
LeonaMasha chapter 2 . 5/6
Read this again and just remembered what a lovely plot you had here. Hope that one day your Muse & RL make it worthy enough to continue. Again, thanks for what you've written and posted!
Eyesoftime14 chapter 1 . 4/5
I hope that you end up updating this.
Hellscyther chapter 2 . 3/24
please update
dark m00n angel chapter 2 . 10/19/2016
Really great story please update soon... I can't wait for the next chapter..
starboy454 chapter 2 . 10/11/2016
excellent update yes it going to be Harry and Hermione even if her name is now Mia Black
deyaniramini chapter 1 . 8/21/2016
sigue esta increible te esperare xD
Akoth chapter 1 . 6/10/2016
Love the story more please.
orangemavis chapter 1 . 6/2/2016
very interesting, please continue
kUkANAbAYbEE chapter 1 . 5/13/2016
I like it, what happens next? Will Harry stick around this time?
Elizabeth chapter 1 . 5/11/2016
This is good! I do wonder if this is a haram with Hermione getting her men. Also I wonder Blade is still following her around making sure she is a safe day walker. Maybe he even took one of her blood pops so his friend could see what it really is. And be total confuse that it is blood but not human or any animal that seen and they are not ready accept dragons are real to.

But as head Auror how did Harry explain being away for months? Does floo over sometimes or did he tell Kingsley and the Minster says the head is on a special assignment. I sort want Ron and others to be talking be hide his back and publicaly confront him yelling that he has been sleeping with sluts. Ginny and Molly somehow think Harry will get back together with Ginny and Harry tire of this shit goes and gives his notice to Kingsley since he has decided to travel with Mia.

Please update soon
starboy454 chapter 1 . 5/11/2016
excellent start fully Harry and Hermione get together
suspicion93 chapter 1 . 5/11/2016
I'm soo excited about this story.
This is gonna be awesome.