Reviews for A Devil's Plan
Phoenix Artemis Halliwell chapter 19 . 4/6
ok great job with Crazy
Phoenix Artemis Halliwell chapter 4 . 4/5
hey if you would like I could beta this for you it's an amazing story however your tenses are all over the place and you are mixing or missing words as well.
boneslovebooth chapter 46 . 10/13/2018
Hello,
I've just finish this amazing story! Thank you very much, you have understood so well the temper of all the characters... When I was reading, I had the feeling to see more episodes of the musketeers!
It's so well written, and I couldn't wait to read the next chapters...
Congratulations
YoureMyTicket chapter 46 . 5/18/2017
Very late, but congrats on finishing the story! Glad to have Aramis on the mend and Rochefort foiled (for now). And it was neat how you set up Athos for the next episode; Milady would be a very good reason for him being in such a drunken state.
Bubzchoc chapter 46 . 4/9/2017
Excellent chapters
GingietheSnap chapter 46 . 4/5/2017
STANDING OVATION .

Fabulous story. You caught the very essence of all the main characters beautifully!
enjoyedit chapter 46 . 3/13/2017
Thank you for your committment on keeping us updated weekly on your story. This was an epic job, and I hope to see more of your work. Look forward to reading this story again in its entirety. I liked your ending, leaving us with a lingering angst on just how Rochefort would retailiate. Bravo.
Pippa19 chapter 46 . 3/13/2017
I loved what Athos said to Rochforte about the wound. Brilliant!
Guest chapter 46 . 3/12/2017
Wonderful story , I lived every word of it. Sad i
Keesha chapter 46 . 3/12/2017
Sad to see it end.
tricia1630 chapter 46 . 3/12/2017
I have loved this story from the beginning and am sad it's come to an end. many thanks for the effort you have put in. sequel to follow perhaps?
Helensg chapter 46 . 3/12/2017
Just a wonderful story and with the way you've left it I'm hoping there's a sequel focusing on Athos/Milady and Rochefort.
Wouldn't mind the story of how Athos fell down the stairs when he was ill too
Thanks for the story
Hx
dianatolveira chapter 46 . 3/12/2017
I can't believe it has finished, I am going to miss this fic! I have enjoyed so very much this incredible adventure, could have been easily another episode of the show

Rochefort still keeps living in his fantasy world, but it is what he does until reality slaps him in the face and unfortunately he returns the blow

We even got another scene with Anne and Aramis! Thank you so much, it is always a joy to see them together

Now that this one is over *sad sigh* I am looking forward to your next one
Beeblegirl chapter 46 . 3/12/2017
Thank you for creating a great and long story for us to read. It had been a great read and kept me looking forward to each chapter, I'm going to miss it. I worry that new fanfic is beginning to dwindle as it becomes longer since the series ended. I suppose some are now starting to move on to other subjects so I hope you may have a new story in the pipeline? Thank you again for this great story.
pallysd'Artagnan chapter 46 . 3/12/2017
what an Awesome ending! so sad to see it end.. But I hope you'll have another intense one comming