Reviews for Expressions
Loved it.
DarkPoetess chapter 4 . 9/21/2016
Aww I loved that!
tailog chapter 4 . 5/16/2016
That was beautiful Cara and Kahlan rule!
Cloud Auditore Fair chapter 4 . 5/14/2016
Damn! Last one! I'm sad now WAIT IT'S CALLED ONE KISS HOLY SHIT I AM BREATHING HEAVILY IN EXCITEMENT

I AM MAKING SHRILL, EXCITED NOISES. KISS, KISS, KISS. THEY SO CASUALLY FELL FOR EACH OTHER.

I STOPPED BREATHING OMG

"Please don't go" I'm reading through tears. What have you done to me

SHRILL NOISES. SQUEE. OKAY. Okay. Alrighty. Ahem. I think you took a good path with writing the kiss. Your word choice and the emotion made it perfect and... Magical.

Cara can hear a fly buzzing in the hallway. Holy shit you just gave me an idea for a one shot.

Ugh. That question. You made such a beautiful parallel with that. It's like the two times Cara offered her hand to Kahlan. Goodness.

"I'm not grouchy," she of course says irritably. So beautiful. I love this story.

Adorable, confused frown. I am gone. I am reading this from the afterlife.

"my little Mord'Sith" yup. I am so far gone. Swirling through the afterlife. My god. What a ride. Your storytelling is superb. I don't know what to do with myself emotionally right now. Man.

Thank you so much for writing this. Thank you a thousand times. I should totally go type up my own chapter now and update lol thanks for making my day.
Cloud Auditore Fair chapter 3 . 5/14/2016
Pffffft. Alter everything. Just tell your story in the way that feels right.

Cara accidentally seducing Kahlan via fighting is glorious... Oh man. Cara's cracks appear after Richard and Kahlan's private moments. Oh goodness.

Cara annoying Kahlan gives me life.

CARA IN GENERAL IS STRANGE LMAO

You have such a wonderful understanding of their characters. Gosh. I am smitten.

I'm not crying. Nope. It's just raining on my face.
Cloud Auditore Fair chapter 2 . 5/14/2016
God. This broke me a little bit. You're doing so wonderfully with capturing key moments, and how they are for Cara and Kahlan. Goodness.
Cloud Auditore Fair chapter 1 . 5/14/2016
This is fucking beautifully written. I've seen a couple takes on Kahlan's thoughts here, but none done so well. So flawless. I don't even know what to say. It's perfect. It shows how they affect each other, subtle but definite. And the tone of the writing itself is absolutely representative of this moment.