Reviews for Fire Dragon's Flock
Captain Imaginat chapter 1 . 5/23
Also with Kusano making Lucy the butt of the jokes with her antics to.
Captain Imaginat chapter 1 . 5/23
When are you going to go back to making this fanfic it’s been a long time since there were more chapters I wanna see Musibi, Kazehana, Matsu, Kusano, Tsukiumi, Homura and Kuruse be Natsu’s Sekirei, see him and his Sekirei battle enemy Sekirei including Haihane and Benitsubasa, defeat MBI and put an end to their reign, save all the Sekirei and free them from the Sekirei games and have a harem as well as having plenty of hilarious moments as well as tear jerking, heartwarming, memorable and awesome moments. Also can you make a Sekirei/ Fairy Tail fanfic crossover where Lucy Heartfilla becomes a Sekirei with the power of Ice including making creatures out of ice and forging constructs with them and have her bust sizes grow much larger and curves get more developed as well as her becoming Minato’s Sekirei and like Matsu the butt Monkey but more with Musubi, Kazehana and Tsukiumi making her the butt of their jokes with their antics.
Earth Dragon Arnighte chapter 1 . 2/5
I’ve had this exact same idea for a while. More!
Captain Imagiona chapter 1 . 11/19/2017
When are you going to make more of this great fan fiction crossover I definitely wann see more of it.
Argonaut986 chapter 1 . 10/26/2017
Interesting, the dragon slayer entered the game.
Batthan the Dark Knight chapter 1 . 4/11/2017
Wonder if there's gonna a running gag of Natsu eating Homura's fire much to his annoyance. Plus his Sekirei never getting used to seeing Natsu eating fire every time.
striker sigma chapter 1 . 12/1/2016
oooooooo natsu in the sekirei plan i want to whats next keep going
Hunter XZ chapter 1 . 8/26/2016
Good story, but why are you changing paragraphs mid sentence? It's pretty annoying.
zhurae chapter 1 . 8/8/2016
I really like the idea of this story! Are you still continuing this? If so I can't wait till the next chapter! Try writing a little bit more each chapter to excite your readers. However id you are not continuing this, pm me.
Rebmul chapter 1 . 6/6/2016
ok try using the whole page not just the one side other than that its good
EasDeath chapter 1 . 6/2/2016
Update please :)
Xivitai chapter 1 . 5/17/2016
You need to fix it
Jalis chapter 1 . 5/11/2016
Confusing, but I like it. The format of your writing needs work. Maybe some more description and dialogue.
Natsu013 chapter 1 . 5/11/2016