Reviews for What I Have To Do
Junetweed chapter 10 . 4/25/2019
wow I can't believe I haven't came across this story before; I'm always looking for more stories of BoLo. As for this story , 3 words, I LOVED IT! Hope to see more and more of these stories writen by youuuu!. In the meantime, thanks for this one!
mulderchick35 chapter 10 . 1/22/2019
Wow. Interesting concept and brilliantly executed. One thing I like about fanfic is the opportunity to see the show from other's perspective. Loved your perspective on Lauren's side of the story. It felt very authentic to the show and her character. The level of detail was impressive, and you also did a good job with all the other characters as well, knowing when and how to bring them in to move the story along, but not lose Lauren's perspective. Insightful and enjoyable read. Thank you for writing and sharing with us!
SuccubusShinobi chapter 10 . 1/5/2019
Wow. What an incredibly written story. I was addicted from the first chapter. I absolutely love the between the scenes concept, to fill in what goes on between what the show has given us. I also really loved how you wrote Lauren's character as well as her descent into madness. I really can't say enough about this story. Definitely a favorite story. Thank you for taking the time to share this with all of us.
sylvy260206 chapter 10 . 9/5/2018
I just discoverd your stories but Jesus Christ! Thank you for writing this from Lauren's perspective. I always thought her decisions in S5 were a little ooc and your story brought light to what happened behind the scenes. So on to your next one!
Mecca of Sunnydale chapter 10 . 7/17/2018
Wow...another winner.

I read this one in one sitting.

Thank God, I didn't have to suffer thru the cliffhangers...lol
Ki chapter 10 . 3/29/2018
One of my favorite Doccubus fics. Thank you for writing and sharing.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/29/2017
I had to watch their second breakup twice. I seriously cried the first time. It was tragic Lauren wanted her forever with Bo. It was tragic that for all of her genius she couldn't figure out how to turn herself Fae but she knew how to take away Fae powers(Excluding Hades' interference). It was tragic after five seasons the writers didn't show that Bo understood how deeply Lauren loved her enough to want that forever with her.

But your story displays that beautifully here.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/20/2017
What I love about this is how Lauren observes Bo. She sees the sadness, loneliness and the weight of the world weighing on Bo. How you bring them back together is so beautifully written that it fits them much more than the show's ending.
Guest chapter 10 . 6/23/2017
I don't know who thought up the Rainer storyline but they should have been fired on the spot.
Dragonfly00 chapter 10 . 5/25/2017
Here this VB517
Thank you for this great story, where the inner struggle of Lauren is outlined via her journal and inner dialogues, giving her character so much depth and color.
KiKi74 chapter 5 . 4/26/2017
I wish chapter 4 would've been on tv. LOL Lauren and Evony going at itPriceless.
KiKi74 chapter 4 . 4/26/2017
4/12 when Bo smiled at Rainer in Lauren's face was an unforgettable scene.

Love this story though!
Jazz chapter 10 . 7/1/2016
Really.. Awesome execution.. Perfect! Thnx
Guest chapter 10 . 6/28/2016
Brilliant! Thanks for this! Loved it right to the end
Theresa Gardner chapter 10 . 6/28/2016
This was a really good story and I liked the way you ended it,gave us s lil insight as to which direction they were moving. I will be watching for future stories from you. Good luck and good writing :)