Reviews for What I Have To Do
peremptory chapter 10 . 6/28/2016
I loved this one and look forward to your next.
Guest chapter 10 . 6/27/2016
Amazing chapter
krdavis14 chapter 10 . 6/27/2016
"I am unrecognizable - unless she is looking at me."

Lauren had to sort it all out (did some serious soul searching here), had to come to grips with her role, and what part she needed to play in this crazy fae world. Most importantly, she needed to acknowledge her "giant pile" of eff-ups, the many mistakes made along the way that could never be repeated, and as Lauren noted, her "greatest failure", not recognizing her place with Bo. As equals. Life's choices were indeed "all hers."

"Clarity affords focus." (Thomas Leonard)

"Nothing ever becomes real until it is experienced." (John Keats)

Thank you for sharing your writing talents with us. Looking forward to what's next...
krdavis14 chapter 9 . 6/24/2016
Willing to put her brilliant mind on the line, and willing to lose her humanity (and her friends' respect as well) in her "ruthless" pursuit to 'be enough' for Bo (including putting her faith in Jack above Bo), Lauren's descent here was well documented, manic, and tragic.

"Do No Harm", Lauren's Hippocratic Oath, juxtaposed with "the dream of forever with Bo". I felt the madness in Lauren, it was palpable, as was her despair and desolation realizing the "death" of her dream. Powerful chapter!
terrihead1 chapter 9 . 6/23/2016
I love reading your spin on Lauren's story!
Alex chapter 9 . 6/23/2016
Thts too heavy stuff! But Im loving ds in Lo's Pov. Damn girl, went through so much to be with Bo! I just wish, u add ur own twists n turns now coz what happened next is so so much heartbreaking :(
Kt chapter 9 . 6/22/2016
It hurts to know that Lauren had gone through something like that..thanks for writing it like that, I wish the painful breakup doesn't come now.. Bt as its looking like following the series, bt in Lauren's POV, I am prepared for the break up as I am still hoping that u will correct the mistakes which were done in show.. Like Hades, being successful in breaking them.. !
pari.pillu chapter 9 . 6/22/2016
It was so painful to read but I needed that! I m sure if it was real,Lauren had to be going through all of that, in series they hardly showed what Lauren was going through! Thnk u for this amazing chapter, it was written so well!
Guest chapter 9 . 6/21/2016
Great chapter
Guest chapter 9 . 6/21/2016
So this is a rewrite of the series but from Lauren's POV?
krdavis14 chapter 8 . 6/16/2016
Entertaining chapter this was! I really felt the downward spiral for Lauren as her resolve to do whatever it took to 'be enough' for Bo became more frantic and irrational. Misplaced faith in Jack. Crossing the line to research the Dark archives journals. Misuse of medical information (like Taft). Willing to consider that "everything worth having" "came at a cost", and willing to pay that price.

Like a pebble rolling down a hillside, I really felt the increasing pace of Lauren losing her grip on her sanity. I enjoyed this chapter!
loverach chapter 8 . 6/15/2016
U were so true to ur promise! Sexy doccubus time and so hot! Waiting for more and curious to know how u handle their breakup!
pari.pillu chapter 8 . 6/15/2016
Thts something done differently! I just wish Lauren doesn't turn back to human n break up with Bo! And in series also, break up was unnecessary!
msmukamo chapter 8 . 6/14/2016
I hope Lauren find the perfect formula for her serum all on her own without help of Jack, and then become a permanent fae that satisfies Bo...and they will be together forever.
More soon. Thanks!