Reviews for What I Have To Do
terrihead1 chapter 6 . 6/2/2016
Awesome chapter! Can't wait for more!
Joannrbb chapter 6 . 6/2/2016
Great Chapter. I am glad I found this story.
Tooblind chapter 5 . 5/30/2016
Thanks for giving us a glimpse of the world from Lauren's perspective. I like that you're sticking close to canon and not sugar coating Bo and Lauren's relationship.
Poor Lisa. I was happy to see Lauren having coworkers who seemed to like and respect her, but they all died one by one. Sam, I love Sam!
Thanks for sharing.
msmukamo chapter 5 . 6/1/2016
Nice chapter. More soon. Thanks.
tyorlean.crawford.3 chapter 5 . 5/30/2016
Can't wait for the next chapter i hope you updated soon
FrenChi chapter 5 . 5/30/2016
"(Story in canon from S4x06 through S5x16. Doccubus endgame") When I have angst about your story and what comes next, just remember you follow the Canon story, so, I feel better :)
Love your take on this part of LG
DinahWas chapter 5 . 5/30/2016
Thanks for the update.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/29/2016
Very cool
terrihead1 chapter 5 . 5/29/2016
I'm enjoying your story so much! Thanks for the Lauren POV. I can't wait to see how you take this story forward!
krdavis14 chapter 5 . 5/29/2016
I will say that for me this chapter seemed to flow a little better than the previous one - maybe due to your use of the 'Journal Entry' here? I don't believe that was used in the last chapter. Either way, I do enjoy the way you write. The use of 3rd person in telling your story and the way you have given us insight into Lauren's mindset has been well done overall in my opinion. It's amazing really how similar Bo and Lauren are when you think about bravery and strength. I think I've read it stated that they are like two sides of the same coin. Bo is the physical, passionate strength side while Lauren is the intellectual, calm strength side. They could have been so much more on LG. Thanks goes to you and the other wonderful fanfic writers for showing us how it should have been.
kt chapter 5 . 5/29/2016
wow! again thnx for this side of the story! will be waiting for more..
kt chapter 4 . 5/29/2016
thnx for putting light on Lauren's thoughts ! Its interesting but I just hope Lauren doesn't harm herself!
msmukamo chapter 1 . 5/27/2016
This was a nice start so far! Thanks!
krdavis14 chapter 3 . 5/26/2016
Amazing, really, how Lauren is able to function and maneuver her way around here in this Fae world. It may seem to Lauren that no one appears to give a rat's behind about her...it's just her incredible mind that is always there for her. The one person that Lauren most wants to 'choose' her, Bo, her actions/indifference are a mystery to Lauren right now. I will say that the goblin's taunt about Lauren brought out an interesting response from Bo which Lauren noted. Always looking out for Bo's safety, she does so with the utmost of love, many times doing so at what potential peril for her own heart, and not to forget, well being?

The Rainer storyline in season 4 was so disappointing. I am looking forward to more of this engaging story of yours and how all of these events will play out.
peremptory chapter 4 . 5/26/2016
I commend you for trying to make some sense of the worst of the LG seasons. Much as I like AU stories it's really nice to read a well-written one that's in-universe. I look forward to the rest.
77 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »