Reviews for What I Have To Do
FrenChi chapter 3 . 5/23/2016
OMG! I don't know what to say! It's so well written (when you describe Lauren's thoughts about her with no friends, it's so real) and it makes me sad because it reminds me so much of this damn season 4, (Bo was an asshat)! You know all, of the Trainer's storyline (what was his purpose on the show? still a mystery), I just liked the beautiful train & the butterfly
A little anxious of what comes next in your story :)
Guest chapter 3 . 5/23/2016
Great chapter
Guest chapter 2 . 5/19/2016
I'm enjoying your excerpts of Lauren's thoughts. They add a lot to your storyline. Definitely enjoy reading your story & I can't wait to see where you take our couple! Thank you for keeping Bo & Lauren alive!
krdavis14 chapter 2 . 5/19/2016
Lauren's comment about Bo, that she "had never seen a braver woman in [her] life", well, it appears should also be applied to herself. Much like your first story provided us insight into Bo's thoughts and emotions, this one seems will do the same for Lauren. I am so looking forward to more of this type of exploration into the mindset of our doccubus characters. Refreshingly well done!
Dragonfly00 chapter 2 . 5/19/2016
A lot of suspence. What do the Dark fae want from Lauren. And what's BO's business with the box?
Guest chapter 2 . 5/18/2016
Great chapter! But i hope it's doesn't follow too closely to the show, cos it'll be predictable even though you're a great writer.
Hmm whats in the box?
great chapter
FrenChi chapter 1 . 5/11/2016
I'm very intrigued by this start. You write it's "Canon through S4E06". Does it men the story will progress from this ep until the final ep 5x16. Reading your summary, I thought it was more about S506 because of Jack named and we didn't know his name in S4.
Anyway, I like this beginning and I'm ready for a very angsty Doccubus FF (until a happy Doccubus ending?)
Will you continue your other story? :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/11/2016
Great start! Looking forward to more!
Great chapter
terrihead1 chapter 1 . 5/12/2016
Ok you've captured my interest now onto your story!
char.feel chapter 1 . 5/12/2016
Well.. U just have to keep updates coming.. I liked d start and I hope u correct the mess which was created in 5*12..

Okay, if Lauren breaks up with Bo, it shdnt b bcoz Jack wants her to or she can't b fae n takes antidote.. I just wish Doccubus was given better script..

Looking forward..
pari.pillu chapter 1 . 5/11/2016
Interesting start.. i want to see how u redevelope what happened on show! Also, loved ur first story and Im looking forward to reading ds one now!
Hmm whatis lauren doing?