Reviews for Holting Steele
RSteele82 chapter 17 . 6/6
Guest -

I am so glad you are enjoying the stories and you honestly humble me with your words of praise. It is always such a pleasure to meet another RS fan! I hope you continue to enjoy the other stories as much as this.

RSteele82
Sincere and sweet greetings from my land a small but growing province of the Argentine Rep├║blic whose name is San Juan I want to express my great join to find your writte about my favorite Tv serie that is and will ve RS forever and ever
Congratulations! You are amazing i never could write a chapters si brilliant like this excuses for my bad English I speake better than I writte (I'm out off practice! I can see Remington and Laura making love as exactly as you describe . Amazing, really amazing. I believe that you are the best fanfic writter of RS
RSteele82 chapter 19 . 6/18/2017
Steele in 82 -

You do make me smile :)

steele in 82 chapter 20 . 6/18/2017
rereading on lazy Sunday afternoon, quite lovely
RSteele82 chapter 14 . 3/12/2017
Savannah -

Thank you! Holting Steele/Be Steele are probably my two personal favorites as they were the first story I wrote - although at the time it was under a single story - Be Steele.

I am so glad you are enjoying it!

Savanah Rose chapter 1 . 3/12/2017
Nice recap of the important ins and outs of a complicated ending. I haven't watched those episodes in 20 years, and you brought it all back.
Steelefan2018 chapter 20 . 7/18/2016
All I can say at this point is... "thank you, thank you a million times for bringing what seemed to be a horrible season 5 to continue what was a very wonderful love story between Steele & Laura by using all of the events that certainly seemed so out of place & tying up so many loose ends.
The way you bring this couple to life is just amazing! Please keep up the great work!
SteeleHere44 chapter 20 . 6/28/2016
Wow!
Well done!
Sarai chapter 20 . 6/19/2016
I like it
RSteele82 chapter 20 . 6/5/2016
RS Fan -

The writers in seasons 1-4 created such rich, captivating characters - brought so vividly to life by Zimbalist and Brosnan - that as I write the "future", the past simply tangles in. There were so many pivotal moments in the evolutions of the individuals characters, and the couple, that I think it would be almost impossible to write what was never seen without considering what once was. These characters have stayed with me since childhood for a reason :)

Water Deep -

While I will not indulge in reading fanfiction as I write - and this is the first and probably only ever, fanfiction I have written - there have been many books that have caused the same reaction in me. There is no better feeling than to know you have written something adequate enough to keep the reader captivated throughout the evening until the morning. Your words helped me over a slump of self-confidence, and I cannot say thank you enough for that. Know that anything I write in the future is in part due to you, as I was about to put down my "pen" permanently.

RSteele82 chapter 1 . 6/5/2016
Doey -

Wow! Your continued commitment to my stories, just inspires me beyond words. Thank YOU for being such a wonderful support to my fledgling attempts.

I am glad you forgive me for taking so long to publish between stories. It was rather nerve racking on my end as well, as I do my best to get something up at least every two weeks. The ideas for stories just keep coming, and my fingers often do not type fast enough :)

RSfan chapter 20 . 5/21/2016
Another excellent story. I enjoy how you quickly recap the episodes to tie in your story with the series. The part of Laura realizing that Remington sees her as "home" was very well done. Keep up the good work and thank you for sharing. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Doey10 chapter 1 . 5/20/2016
I'm blown away once again. Beautifully written as usual with superb character detail. Where were you when the shows script writers became series butchers? I'm so looking forward to part 2. I also wholeheartedly forgive you for the delay between stories, perfection shouldn't be rushed.
Guest chapter 20 . 5/20/2016
Wow, now I know what has been preventing more of your stories popping up. Congratulations, this is superb. I'm so looking forward to part 2.