Reviews for Recovery
AvidReader2236 chapter 1 . 2/23
She's better than alright. She's brilliant!
UndoubtedlyTheWine chapter 1 . 1/3
This is so beautiful! Can you continue this ?
carolinaliarfan chapter 1 . 11/10/2016
This was perfection.
Alohaemora chapter 1 . 6/27/2016
Okay, I think a part of me shattered at "Call me Dora, okay?" It's such a personal nickname and it's such a simple gesture...but it really just shows how much she loves him. We didn't get to really see much of their relationship in the books (because let's face it, Harry's pretty clueless), but I always loved hearing Remus call her that. But UGH REMUS WHY. *sighs* It's only marginally comforting to know that he eventually came to his senses...but super frustrating when you realize that it basically took him a year. Anyway, loved this!
lily and james live on chapter 1 . 6/17/2016
Oh, break my heart why don't you! :'( Ahhh you've just perfectly encapsulated what will become the beginning of the worst few months of my dear Dora's life. Speaking of which, "Call me Dora, okay?" was by far the best line in this story. I always did wonder when Remus got permission to call her that :') This was beautiful.
lizzzsunshine chapter 1 . 6/1/2016
This is so great! It could very easily be turned into a full story - in fact, I would LOVE it if you did! It's so hard to find canon-compliant, well written Remus/Tonis stories.
zedille chapter 1 . 5/26/2016
Very well done! I could definitely see this happening behind the scenes of OotP; you captured all the tumultuous emotions going on in Tonks' head at this point, between Sirius, Remus, and her own injuries. And I wish I could tell Tonks & Remus that there's going to be a happy ending but ... :/
botany957 chapter 1 . 5/22/2016
This is great
a reader fan chapter 1 . 5/18/2016
good use of your 2000 words. Good luck to the Catapults!
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 5/16/2016
Argh! Perrrfect, goodness. Headcanon alert!
keeptheotherone chapter 1 . 5/12/2016
Remus, you're a jerk. I don't think I've ever said that about you before, and I am ashamed to have to do so now. *glares for good measure* Oh, Tonks, no wonder she was depressed :(

Well done, hon, I liked the we are/we aren't tension in their conversation and how Tonks hopes the flowers are from Remus and how she figures out that Sirius is gone and how brave Tonks is here, not just as an Auror but as a person.
Luna and Ginny chapter 1 . 5/12/2016
Wow, Remus, that was nice. He's obviously going through an extremely hard time right now though.
And poor Tonks, feeling abandoned by him.
I know you don't usually continue these, but if you ever wanted to, I would be really interested in reading about what you think happens next. No pressure though.
Amazing, as usual. :) Keep up the good work!
banzi chapter 1 . 5/12/2016
Nice story. I wish they had a happy ending.
hatty porrer chapter 1 . 5/11/2016
Ugh, Remus is so frustrating! Poor Tonks :(

Beautifully written as always!