Reviews for The Kamachi Crossover Bar
Fish on Land chapter 7 . 11/3/2018
This series is hilarious, it's a shame you're not still updating. There's several new Kamachi series you could write about: The Weakness of Beatrice, My Vampire Older Sister and Zombie Little Sister, Magisterus Bad Trip.
memnarch chapter 4 . 4/20/2017
Hayabusa and Enbi are easily my favorite part of ZW. I think you really captured their interactions well here. I've been thinking I might write about them myself, but I'd love to see more from you too.
whwsms chapter 2 . 9/22/2016
Re: Hamazura and the Dragon Rider - "regardless of their worlds or backgrounds", all young men have a need ... wait for it ... a NEED FOR SPEED.

Re: Tou-MAN in "drunken master / chick magnet" mode - Quenser doesn't need no pointers except to cure himself of Clueless Chick Magnetism. Also, another common thought towards Kamijou is probably in the collective minds of the other young men: "You Lucky Bastard."

This is fun ... be back later.
KurobaraIto chapter 5 . 8/9/2016
Man the second part seems to be a prologue for a good military supernatural story. And I'm fairly sure Shinobu can transfer the trait of Youkai to the Object with Quenser's help. God, those two is probably on par with Kiharas
KurobaraIto chapter 4 . 6/14/2016
Uchimaku freaking Hayabusa's charm strikes again! Good job at making me laugh. And I agree with you about Kamachi's protagonist. They are all different sorts, but in the end, they are hero.
MrQuestionMark chapter 3 . 6/1/2016
Hello there! This is my first time reviewing something or yours (I think) but at the very least as someone that has taken the time to read all of Kamachi's works (something that I did after the crossover was announced) I have to say that this is quite an amusing project.

It feels like a 4-koma in places but at the same time I really like the way you do the character interactions there (good job there with Uiharu and Myonri!). I hope that you enjoyed the ride that was Zashiki Warashi and I definitely have to say; Perfect Shinobu (which is Mad Scientist Shinobu) definitely is quite the looker.

I look forward to new chapters (if you can manage it) and until the next time. Really enjoy this project. Personally, given what has happened with the Heavy Object anime and the ending of Zashiki Warashi, my head is swimming with ideas for the both of them but I have yet to actually put anything down but it's good to see someone actually doing something.

Mr ?
WinkinsLite chapter 2 . 5/30/2016
This was pretty fun to read! I hope you can add more of this in the future.
Mythfan chapter 2 . 5/15/2016
More like a natural magnet.
KurobaraIto chapter 2 . 5/15/2016
Oh man, this is gold! And Touma's problem is forgotten and will bites him in the ass later!

Holyshit Hayabusa with Dragon Rider, you definitely have to write that.

Also, I have a few ideas. Since Shinobu and Hamazura had choose one girl, make the other heroes angry at them because they want to have girlfriend too.
KurobaraIto chapter 1 . 5/15/2016
Uoooooo finally!

We need something like this! Continue please. And also, don't forget to bring Hayabusa there
Guest chapter 1 . 5/14/2016