Reviews for Where Vampires Fear To Tread
kelmikmag chapter 53 . 6/20
I LOVE your writing! You are VERY talented.
Kushka chapter 53 . 6/4
Great story
andrewpine chapter 53 . 5/31
Glad to see the whole crew together and none of them trying to kill each other.
andrewpine chapter 40 . 5/31
Surprised that Chelsea survived the !,now she will get her revenge and then they can work on a cure.
andrewpine chapter 33 . 5/31
Maybe he should ask her if she remembers having any medical treatments when she was younger before the attack.
andrewpine chapter 31 . 5/31
He should have taken care of him right then I doubt he would have expected that.
andrewpine chapter 28 . 5/31
How did he find this out was it his spy is Felix playing both sides?could he be Darius' spy?
andrewpine chapter 25 . 5/31
Does Aro's brain shut off when he gets greedy? it seems that Caius is the smart one of,the still like the water gun full of her needs to track down James then let Jasper or Peter where he is and have a short talk,with him then get out the marshmallows.
andrewpine chapter 20 . 5/31
He is so brave when Marcus isn't around hope he will get his wish to see him face to face then we will see just how brave he really is.
andrewpine chapter 11 . 5/30
How will she have any interactions with her mate when he finds her? I was leaning towards Caius being the mystery boss but now I am not sure it could be Marcus building an army to get free of Aro;s control so he can kill him and be I don't think that idiot Carlisle is on real friendly terms with Caius
andrewpine chapter 9 . 5/30
If she is a hybrid how is she getting sick? maybe she should find a,water pistol and fill it with her blood and some water so she doesn't have to keep cutting herself.
sicefield chapter 33 . 11/29/2017
Vampire s
kinnik chapter 2 . 4/30/2017
So, as I guessed in my head, this is James, Victoria and Laurent. I'd like to say I feel bad for Laurent, but it's hard to when we know he's evil...maybe not as much as the other two, but even so...
srw601 chapter 53 . 3/14/2017
this was an amazing story. I usually don't read stories over 40 chapters but this one captured me and I stayed interested until the end!
andrewpine chapter 6 . 1/22/2017
She needs to figure out how to make a blow gun and shoot spitballs at Vicky.