Reviews for Fortuna Major
monicafoster chapter 6 . 4/13
What a nice light story to read! I like this one!
TheLastLynx chapter 6 . 3/19
Cute! and such a witty way to end the story :D
beaut1fully-tragic chapter 6 . 3/10
beautifully written story! When i started it i thought it might be a bit cheesy, but honestly i didn't want to stop reading for a second until i finished. Beautiful, absolutely beautiful. You're an amazing writer, and i love the way you portray my favorite couple!
Austwigirl chapter 6 . 3/8
short and sweet!
SleeplessInS chapter 6 . 2/14
such a cute ending. :)
SleeplessInS chapter 5 . 2/14
I love happy endings. Sue me.
SleeplessInS chapter 4 . 2/14
Okay I just kinddddd of wish she thought to ask about Astoria! Don’t you think that’s the mark of really caring for someone else, that you ask and think about their lives / consequences outside of yourself?
SleeplessInS chapter 3 . 2/14
I love your pacing. Across all stories, but also this one
SleeplessInS chapter 2 . 2/14
The best part is noticing things I didn’t notice the first time around. Like the titles! So meta.
I JUST MADE THE AMAZING DISCOVERY THAT ITS BEEN LONG ENOUGH THAT I CAN RE-READ SOME OF YOUR OLDER STORIES WITHOUT REMEMBERING EVERYTHING.

And because I was the absolute worst and didn’t review last time, I’m reviewing every single chapter this time around.
esthe chapter 6 . 2/7
Great quick read.
mildred meadowlark chapter 6 . 2/4
Ah Sybil you phoney. And I'm not sure how you managed it but she has THE SASS. I fucking loved this.
mildred meadowlark chapter 4 . 2/4
"She was life in technicolour." I mean jesus Olivie. That's fucking poetry love.
mildred meadowlark chapter 1 . 2/4
I was feeling nostalgic and I'd forgotten what a little gem this is. Shame on me, shame on my abundant collection of scarves and shame on the damn cow I rode in here on.
DragonDashi chapter 6 . 2/4
my heart god damnit stop giving us all fake expectations