Reviews for A Warm Reunion
DMC Dragoness chapter 1 . 9/7/2016
I have a requested crossover story that I want you to write :

Note : This crossover story will basically be a short story ( 3 chapters / including epilogue ) .

Crossover between Pokemon ( if you have heard of it it's an rpg role playing game series ) and Devil May Cry .

Main Pairing : Vergil ( Original ) x Clair ( If you should know / she is basically the eighth gym leader of Johto Region / But in this AU she will basically be a Dragoness / but can change between human form and dragon form / she will also look very attractive in this story ) .

Rated M For Smut ( Mostly ) , and, Minor Language .

Genre : Romance .

Title : Charmed By A Dragoness .

Summary : Vergil, was, on, a, quest, for, a, certain, weapon, called , a , dragon, dagger ( That can slay dragons and demons basically / even if they have an insane healing factor ) , which, was, hidden, in, a, dragons, den, but, what, the, man, finds, instead, is, what, they, would, call, a, Dragoness, who, sees, her, guest, as, a, worthy, mate, but, is, he, willing, to, concede, to , the, woman's, charms, or, not ?

To, the, author , please, do, my, requested, crossover, story, that's, all, I, am , kindly, asking..

Thank You ..

PS : I Think you will really like my idea :)
crookedstateofmind chapter 8 . 8/14/2016
Aaahhh! This chapter was soo cute! Im twitching with happiness and joy... But then theres sadness because of the pain evident in Roxana! But yay! She finally found him! Another great chapter! And this story is amazing and it's crazy that its almost done... I am a fan till the very end and ill read whatever you have ... Good luck to you!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/5/2016
Once again i will say awesome job! I was still curling my toes... And she saved D! Eeekk! Im soo happy... And thanks for the tip on the new Vampire Hunter D... Good luck and have fun!
crookedstateofmind chapter 5 . 6/25/2016
My God... She stabbed Carmilla... Eeekk! So freaking cool... And Drac is left a babbling blubering asshat... Hahaha... I looove this chapter. I am soo excited for whats in store in the future... ~fangirls again~