Reviews for Wild Pokémon's Revenge
Thread Magic chapter 2 . 2/1/2005
I liked the story! _
Mareo and Anime chapter 2 . 8/31/2004
Me: Aw...

Anime: (Bawling his Serviper eyes out with happiness)

Me: (Giving Anime an odd look) Chill...

Anime: I-I know. It's just s-so b-b-beautiful!

Me: _~*
DigiDestined of Courage chapter 2 . 7/15/2004
This was a good and awesome story. I liked how Ash was able to get Blaze to trust him enough that, when the situation had called for it, he had evolved into Charizard. I was a bit surprised that Pikachu hadn't mentioned Ash's Charizard, but figured that it wasn't necessary. Keep up the good work on your future stories, no matter whether they're Pokemon stories or no.
Deja Know I Been Lookin For Vu chapter 2 . 3/17/2004
Aw. Special! *sniff sniff* Loved it! Sweet sweet!
clara200 chapter 2 . 10/7/2003
nice happy ending.
citrus luver chapter 2 . 2/17/2003
Wow that was really really good. I loved the ending it was happy and everything. Blaze evolved. He saved Ash's life. He learned to truth Ash and humans at the end. He even found his love. That was sad when Blaze's friends turned on him though. Guess it makes sense though. They thought that Blaze had turned on them and learned to care for humans again. I thought Ash was going to keep Blaze or something. Oh well. This was really good. I loved it. Post Unity of the Rainbow soon okay.
heath 999 chapter 2 . 2/17/2003
Cute story! I liked the ending.
Alex Warlorn chapter 2 . 2/17/2003
Like I said. Not the ussual take on the 'pokemon who hates humans' with Ash actually winning the pokemon over instead of the pokemon winner Ash's team over. I am reminded of an anime scene.

"Master! The white armor! Is controlling the dark warlords!"

"Yes. It would seem the goodness of the armor would overwhelm the evil in them instead of the other way around."
Kitty17794 chapter 2 . 2/17/2003
Great Story! Keep it up!
heath 999 chapter 1 . 1/23/2003
Good chapter! I like this story so far! Will Charmeleon ever trust humans? Please update soon!
Alex Warlorn chapter 1 . 1/22/2003
Hmm . . . seen these 'pokemon who hate humans' stories before, but this is the first one where the pokemon just don't join on the band wagon after making meek protests or are too stupid to know they're slaves.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2003
Charizard's intentions are not good; they're selfish. He's obsessed with "saving" the other pokemon from a hell they're obviously not experiencing. Reminds me of some religious nuts :)