Reviews for Alone Together
PamperedKitty chapter 41 . 12/24/2016
Oh my god, I freaking love this story!
roganjalex chapter 41 . 12/20/2016
Absolutely love it so much can't wait to see the sequel
roganjalex chapter 40 . 12/20/2016
All around very entertaining
roganjalex chapter 39 . 12/20/2016
Absolutely love it so much can't wait to see the next chapter
Guest chapter 41 . 12/13/2016
Yes for the sequel! I love your stories! So good/sweet/passionate! #tuckson!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2016
Absolutely love it so much Awesome story! Cant wait for the next one and for baby tuckson :)
#Tuckson... Always.. means.. Always
Guest chapter 41 . 12/13/2016
I've now read this 3 times through, it's so so so good. While I freaking love #tuckson, I'm not super crazy about a baby BUT this is so well written and believeable im damn well here for a great ride! I'll be checking constantly for your new story (as I do for any/all of your writings)! ️
Guest chapter 41 . 12/12/2016
I loved it. Wish it was a little longer, but I'll take what I can get! Lol! Great job, obviously! Can't wait for the next installment! #Tuckson
JennBenson chapter 41 . 12/13/2016
Okay, now that I've recovered from the abrupt ending...let's start from the top, and the only thing that is on my mind...

You better not have Sarah dating a serial killer.
Breelovessvu chapter 41 . 12/13/2016
I made it. I'm all caught up now and also sad that it came to an almost end. I know there will be more coming.

Like they always say, drunk people tell the truth. Maybe Sarah shouldn't have blurted the word marriage.. but hey its been said.
"Your liver probably half dead" (Lmao)
I really love Sarah sometimes. I do guys like that all the time. It doesn't take much for me to get bored and then I'm all like ok fun time is over now.
I like that Liv doesn't always have to be the boss around her squad and the respect is still there.

SURROGATE!
Ooooo...weeeeee. Possible Tuckson baby! That would be magnificent!
"It's not me. it's us" (Love love love)
Breelovessvu chapter 40 . 12/13/2016
"You're safe, I'm here. I love you." Ed soothes her back to sleep with his heartbeat under her ear. (OKAY! You can put me in a padded room with Tuckson pictures,and Gif's and leave me there. I promise I wont be a bother to anyone.

Liv took a break from work to come home and lay under Ed. He, brings her peace and serenity , calms her stress.(Why must you do this to my feelings. This is going to be a great work day.) Ed telling her that she makes everything easier because she truly does. The way they balance out each other is unbelievably breathtaking. It blows my mind. ( I love how to keep this story interesting, its never a dull moment. Looking forward to seeing how this case unfolds)
Caroline gets best mom award. So much wisdom with that statement about Sarah.
Sarah mentioning marriage for her sister; she knows her better than anyone and that scares Brooke.
This Issac person, Hmmm, Im almost with Ed on this one, I don't like him.

I'm infatuated with Tuckson sexy time.

And this cliff hanger, ahhh. what is it? I'm happy that I don't have to wait for the update because it's next. Yay! (but bummer I have to go to work now. These customers better not get on my nerves.)
#brookeandcarisi
#barisi?
kristian-xx chapter 41 . 12/12/2016
Eeeek! A baby version of #Tuckson?! I truly hope so! Gah his beautiful blue eyes and her tan skin. One gorgeous baby!
NoCapeNoCrown chapter 41 . 12/12/2016
Oh thank god there will be a sequel! When I read last chapter I was a little sad. Awesome story. Great characters! Thanks so much for writing this!
Wecantstop99 chapter 41 . 12/12/2016
Love this story! Cant wait fornthe next one
Breelovessvu chapter 39 . 12/12/2016
"How did I ever live without you" (I'm going to faint)

Sarah apologizing... ummmm I'm gonna let that sit for while before I can give her another chance. She is just too much(but I love it) I agree with Brookey, she better not ever tell that she had sex in Ed and Olivia's bed.

"Deezus Kist" I love Noah, I could sit and listen to him talk all day long. He is so handsome.

AJ, I love you like a fat kid loves cake. Like seriously. how you wrote Olivia's emotions after finding out that Mike's saved her life (Amazing)
Ed will drop everything for Liv. ( The word LOVE just doesn't cover the feels)
Reading about Ed being shirtless turned me on too.
The last 111 words( speechless. yes, I actually counted them.