Reviews for Precious
Beatiful fic
Guest chapter 7 . 9/6/2016
XD XD XD XD XD XD
Homicide.and.Suicide.777 chapter 7 . 4/7/2016
Good story broh. This is the first story I've read that actually has me loving the character of Luscious Malfoy. I've always personally liked Draco quite a bit, but this is the first story I've found that has me liking Luscious. Very well done, and quite sad as well. Great story, mate.
Homicide.and.Suicide.777 chapter 4 . 4/7/2016
Luscious: "You could fall and hit your head in the bath!"

Luscious: *falls and hits head in bath*

Draco: "Well look who's talkin' now..."

Me: "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!"

Me: *death by laughter*

'Twas great. What magnificent irony!
luei chapter 5 . 9/14/2014
I love the ending of the 5th chapter, where Draco clung to his father and all.
soo heart touching , very very cuuteee ).

thx for sharing.
zippy zany chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
This story has long been in my favorites, thank you for fixing the formatting - forever greateful :)
Cookie-the-Rookie chapter 7 . 11/28/2013
Oh my god! you made Lucius into a good! loving father! I simply can't believe it! Excellent writing and characterization(for the story anyway)!and thank you for not making draco too ooc!
SurprisedAnal chapter 7 . 7/29/2013
ohog god this fanfic was so cute!
Wolf Girl chapter 7 . 12/15/2012
The most sweet and touching HP fanfic I have ever read, I love Draco and Lucius's relationship! It was so good to see Draco recovered in the end. Great fic! :)
orangemess chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
holy jesus it was moody i myself am surprised
Doragonko chapter 7 . 4/27/2012
I really liked how lucius was so protective of Draco. However, I wished for the story to go on to their life in the next school year andsee what Dumbledor would have done with the information.
dina arumor chapter 7 . 2/17/2012
I found this story to be incredibly cute despite all that had happened. There ain't many authors that displays Lucius as an caring and loving father but I adore that version of him! It was also interesting to read from Percy's perspective, loved that he wasn't a total git :P All in all, awesome story!
Starsmith chapter 7 . 8/16/2011
Oh my God, that was absolutely amazing!
Willow Pierce chapter 7 . 5/16/2011