Reviews for Second Chance
FreyaWrackspurt chapter 3 . 4/23/2018
You had me shifting between crying and smiling through the whole chapter
FreyaWrackspurt chapter 2 . 4/22/2018
Beautiful chapter. I'm happy Fred lashed out but I really hope he and Ginny gets through it.
FreyaWrackspurt chapter 1 . 4/22/2018
Great chapter. I was sobbing through most of it ;)
Khyharah chapter 4 . 12/20/2017
and ya killed me with that last little paragraph (sons uncontrollably!) lovely little diddy. I liked how their relationship was easy and not riddled with angst. great job!
Poussy chapter 4 . 12/18/2017
Hi,

I think you made a great job with this story. I love it.

bye
galaxies in her eyes chapter 4 . 10/19/2017
Aw! I loved this story so much: it was short, but sweet, and I loved how much emotion was in it. Great job! Definitely adding you to my community!
meganedanshi chapter 4 . 10/17/2017
I never liked Ron before (dunno why) but your portrayal of him here is so great, I became teary reading the encounter between him and Hermione in the afterlife. Thank you for this wonderful story. I hope to read more of your HP fanfics in the near future!
GeekMom13 chapter 4 . 9/28/2017
that was great.
GeekMom13 chapter 3 . 9/28/2017
aw. that's just perfect
GeekMom13 chapter 2 . 9/28/2017
Aww. I just... this is so sweet and I hate Ginny a little bit
GeekMom13 chapter 1 . 9/28/2017
Oh, Verity. it was your own fault don't be bitchy
Irish Thorn chapter 4 . 8/6/2017
This is so sweet! I love a good Fremione, and adding the element of Rose was lovely. I hope to see more from you in the future.
MysticalKC chapter 4 . 7/17/2017
Love it! :) There was a tear in my eye reading the last part! :'(
Tweety Twoo chapter 1 . 7/10/2017
It was so beautiful. It was crafted by magnificent hands.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/6/2017
Hi! This was such a sweet and great story. I loved it! You write really well and I can't wait to read more of your writing. Thank you for posting this and taking time to write for us to read. Have a spectacular day and night! Bye!
59 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »