Reviews for Second Chance
Guest chapter 4 . 4/5/2017
I lve it so much. I love you so much! I you were a boy i would beg to marry you! Don't stop writing!
LunaDragAngel chapter 4 . 2/21/2017
Short & sweet. Love how Hermoine &.Fred's relationship developed slowly with time & how they healed as a couple.
AllieHatesYou chapter 1 . 8/2/2016
So far I love this. No Ron bashing which is a very nice change of pace from what I'm used to seeing. A very believable plot. Very well written characters. I'm impressed with how you capture grief...its not an easy thing to write but you definitely make me as a reader feel it. Very good job!
mrs.georgeweasley87 chapter 4 . 7/25/2016
I really enjoyed this story. I loved how Hermione and Fred's relationship developed. This wd really sweet. Thank you! :)
McKenzie Shea chapter 4 . 7/3/2016
I absolutely loved this! Looking forward to future stories!
HPFremione21 chapter 4 . 6/25/2016
wow that was such a amazing story! well done definatley have to add to my favorites i love how the sex scene was written one time not different times it made it feel more real ]
Taylex233 chapter 4 . 6/24/2016
You should make a story of Alice and the mischief she creates at Hogwarts.
Karatekid-Ninja chapter 4 . 6/10/2016
I enjoyed the story. I just wish it was longer and had more substance. It was very well written and had a good plot
Mrs.Marauders chapter 1 . 6/9/2016
Well written and really enjoyed the story!
filmdork chapter 4 . 6/7/2016
Loved it! Are you going to write anymore Fred/Hermione stories? Or perhaps George, Charlie, or Bill? Sorry, I just think that her and Ron are a horrible match (Percy too)but, ahe should be a Weasley.
Raven that flies at night chapter 4 . 6/7/2016
That was a good ending.
iwasbotwp chapter 4 . 6/7/2016
Total fluffy satisfaction. Loved it!
fncmullin chapter 3 . 5/27/2016
Thoroughly adorable. I sort of wish that someone had objected to their relationship but I get it.
iwasbotwp chapter 3 . 5/26/2016
I wonder if Fred ever feels guilty, like his little brother had to die for him to find love and happiness? Such a good story.
corie.f chapter 3 . 5/26/2016