Reviews for Second Chance
filmdork chapter 3 . 5/25/2016
I totally cried when reading this. Luckily she got to talk to Ron and say goodbye. Bittersweet but, happy.
NineAnd3Quarters chapter 3 . 5/25/2016
I still adore this!
mNmcswain chapter 2 . 5/19/2016
loving it! probably my fave fremione out there:)
tlc125 chapter 1 . 5/18/2016
Very nice. I like it. Thanks.
iwasbotwp chapter 2 . 5/17/2016
Are Harry and Ginny truly happy together? You are building them as two people who seem very different from each other and maybe are sticking to their marriage because they feel obligated. Ginny's deception, her anger issues, her cavalier attitude towards what Harry may want when she is around... Harry's lack of communication with Ginny, his lingering hero complex as seen through over-working... I think that this secondary story within your main story is interesting.

Also, the other secondary story of George and Angelina! How long until she finally tells him? Will he stick with her or will he feel too betrayed? What does adoption in the magical world look like? Are there muggle parents who abandon their kids when they find out the truth about them?

Not that I don't adore the absolute cuteness of your main story. I can't wait to see Hermione and Fred as parents. Will Fred be in the delivery room with her? Can I request some minor embarrassment for him at seeing her breasts for the first time as she nurses Rose? Will there be angst at some point in time because Fred isn't the "real" dad?
NineAnd3Quarters chapter 2 . 5/17/2016
I adore this. I am so glad you didn't make their relationship dramatic because he's Ron's brother. It's nice reading something sweet for a change. You're incredible! Keep up the good work, love!
ndavis77 chapter 2 . 5/17/2016
Oh I love this and all the sweetness! Looking forward to Rosie's arrival!
Raven that flies at night chapter 2 . 5/17/2016
Fred is a good person.
Natalie chapter 1 . 5/15/2016
I'm in love with your story. How brilliant. It's a new twist to be sure. I'm really starting to appreciate Hermione and Fred stories. They do mesh well together. Ron not being in the story only makes the story better. I can't wait to see where this story takes them, but I have hopes for love. Thank you again for sharing.
iwasbotwp chapter 1 . 5/16/2016
So good! Hopefully you will update with another chapter soon. I am wondering how the rest of the Weasleys will take her pregnancy. And Harry. And the press and the public. I would bet that the press puts out a story the very next morning based upon Verity's loose lips. Will that be how Harry and Ginny find out? Will they forgive her for finding out that way? Well, of course they will, but I bet that they won't be happy about it.

The very last part where we find out that Ron was working so much... I hope that doesn't mean that he was cheating on her. Or if he was, that it wasn't with Lavender. Blech.
gthufflerunner chapter 1 . 5/14/2016
Looking forward to the next chapter :). And I don't consider Hermoine/Fred (even more than George) to be an odd pairing. His pranking and joking balances her intensity quite nicely!
Raven that flies at night chapter 1 . 5/13/2016
Awe cute story.
NineAnd3Quarters chapter 1 . 5/13/2016
I adore this! I hope you continue writing.
NSValleyGirl chapter 1 . 5/12/2016
i'm always up for a good hermione and fred story. cant wait for the next chapter
59 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4