Reviews for That Subtle Science and Exact Art
AltirianFairyAlchemyst chapter 1 . 10/8/2020
I love this. I wish there was more of it...
mumphie chapter 1 . 9/10/2020
Oh, so much more could be had with this story line! ;)
Corwyn chapter 1 . 2/19/2020
Wow, this could become *very* interesting. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Dinah Drake Lance chapter 1 . 1/26/2020
! Thank you, thank you, thank you! You've written incredible stories about all of my favorite franchises: Mummy, Leverage, Harry Potter, and the Dresden Files most of all. I need to get to sleep but I just had to tell you how much it means to me to see a fic like this just perfectly capture everyone involved. Hell's bells indeed! You've done just such incredible work. I adore how you compared the differences in potions, the Laws of Magic, and soul gazes. Everything just felt so effortless and right. Also I just love how the two characters you picked are both used to being the tallest guy in the roomI'd imagine that's probably odd for both of them. And Mouse is the greatest.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 12/30/2019
I really wish you had continued this! Given Snape's propensity for creating new things as well as using old recipes, he and Harry Dresden could be quite the combination.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2018
If you're ever inspired to return to this idea, I look forward to seeing it. This was very good! Thanks!
Stormbutterfly chapter 1 . 8/30/2017
I happened to run into this adorable one-shot by happenstance and I just wanted to drop you a line and tell you how much I enjoyed it. Short, too the point, but still managing to tell an entertaining story without leaving the reader unsatisfied. Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/30/2017
... Gods, please tell me you have more of this kind of stuff brewing somewhere in your mind... Priceless XD
WillItWork chapter 1 . 2/11/2017
Cute little one-shot, I can totally see this. And I'm sure Snape and the Council would get along well.

Thanks for sharing!
RSegovia chapter 1 . 1/13/2017
Awesome. Dresden and Snape make an interesting combination, but it makes me wonder if Snape's wand would work in Dresden's world. Does he have a wand?
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 1 . 8/25/2016
A rustle of wind?.. Sound as potion ingredient?
Thank you. Good day, good night, and good luck.
Eilicec chapter 1 . 6/25/2016
And now I want more :)
Can't help but wonder what Dresden saw when he soul gazed Snape. Can't have been that bad. Or did it even work?
EagleJarl chapter 1 . 6/21/2016
Hang on...where's the rest?! This started out so well!

I would read the hell out Dresden and Snape fighting off supernatural threats while snarking at each other. Please write that!
janefanatic chapter 1 . 6/17/2016
Very nice! I've read the first 8 Dresden books, and enjoyed them a lot. Thanks for sharing!
OriginalName1 chapter 1 . 6/6/2016
Wait, Harry Potter is a book series in the Dresdan verse. Did a Dresdan tell Snape he's a fiction character here?