Reviews for How To Train Your Auror
Need some editing, surprising since you have a beta. The use of its and it’s are wrong. Tell your beta that if you replace with “it is” and it makes sense, then “it’s” is correct. If not, use “its”.

“It’s real.” Correct

“And to apply some of my magical theories in order to reproduce it's magical properties.” Incorrect.

“And...in order to reproduce its magical properties.” Correct.

Basic grammar taught in grade school.
pinkpanthermommy chapter 9 . 7/8
Perfect second point of view!
pinkpanthermommy chapter 8 . 7/8
Wow! This chapter was just wow!
savedprincess85 chapter 1 . 6/22
This story was absolutely amazing! I loved it so much! Seriously, the twists and turns! I figured out about Cane/Diggle way before the reveal. So brilliant! Loved the relationship building and Harry at the end was so funny! On to read part 2!
Livia Proserpina Winchester chapter 23 . 6/20
Im on chspter 23. Are cane and diggle the same person? A jekyll/hude situation from experimenting with the stone?
Muted Rainbow chapter 1 . 6/16
This was amazing. I absolutely love the way you write the Hermione/Draco dynamic. Dean and Astoria made great supporting characters... and the Draco/Harry interactions had me rolling. Thoroughly enjoyable! Off to HTTYA2!
Muted Rainbow chapter 22 . 6/16
I loved this interaction between Astoria and Draco. Cheeky witch.
pphrts chapter 8 . 6/14
Wow, Hermione's mind is going to go into total overdrive over this and he hasn't even explained anything to her yet!
seasonwave chapter 32 . 6/12
I love love this story! Going on a binge with all your other fics. I love how you wrote the characters in the story and gave them more depth. Astoria and Dean are rarely mentioned in othe fan fics so they are nice additions to this story. Excited to read part 2!
KatrinaLV chapter 32 . 6/7
I love-love-loved your story. Even though I didn't particularly notice all the Easter eggs, it was clear after the description of the eyes as to who is whom. Really felt amazed by Hermiones neverending love for Ron. I guess I prefer him being gone instead of being a cheater and a bad husband. :D The Grey magic was an awesome, new and a bit confusing thing, but it was quiye the icing on the cake.

And last but not least, you are the best writer I have encountered so far on this site when it comes to create tension and that new territory exploration excitement at the beginning of a new relationship. Really, I had all the feels. Made remember all (those very few) beginnings I have experienced including my awesome husband. The lemons are awesome as well but I enjoy the tension before that even more. Anyway, THANK YOU
Well hot damn. Draco has some game. I can't believe he got in the tub fully clothed. He has it so hard for Hermione.
I love Draco's reason for becoming an auror!
Raverin Prefect chapter 31 . 5/30
Draco at Ron’s grave is everything! Thank you for sharing your story, author! Can’t wait to read the sequels!
Raverin Prefect chapter 30 . 5/30
Aww..cute! Poor Harry can’t handle their love! I hope Draco is Dean’s new karaoke buddy
Raverin Prefect chapter 28 . 5/29
Sorry! Too engrossed to review!