Reviews for The Unwoven Threads of Fate
Dropping because the MC's name ruins all sense of immersion.
MBS41 chapter 49 . 11/8
I hope that Al brings Sakura back to life then uses Rinne Rebirth to fully revive her. Also I hope he figures out that Danzo used the Sharigan on Tsunade.
sasuke the best
nddcf;xdwksqsk wkswsw
rafaelc538 chapter 42 . 10/28
Right Orochi popping up in the exams is what is weird and forced, totally nothing else that happened in the exams was weird and forced.
dead
The chakra strings Idea is so good.
induk chapter 23 . 10/5
read a fic called an exercise in stupidity... some woman comes up to you a civilian and tries to slap you... you grab her hand and either slap her back or throw her away.. not get hit... it makes you sound like some edgy emo kid that takes the bullies beting than goes home and cuts himself..
induk chapter 22 . 10/5
he is like a Sodomasochist... he keeps felling angry but he keeps forgiving everyone , understanding everyone... that's no fun... it makes the story frustrating... he is like a ninja saint...
Tired of the "pain and sorrow" bullshit and don't want to hear the "I know where shes coming from" bullshit. The latter is even worse in this scenario. He was betrayed through and through. Even after explaining things. Get mad. Be mad. Be furious. Not fucking sympathetic. Sympathetic isn't the first reaction you have when someone fucks you over. That's after giving them a piece of your fucking mind.

God that pissed me the fuck off. Using the poor-pitiful-me shit isn't going to always be moving if it doesn't fucking resonate.

Only complaint I have so far. Otherwise, good shit.
All of that... was hella intense. Holy shit. I didn't expect Sakura dying.
... Holy fuck.

I had suspicions but it still surprised the hell out of me. And this symbiote thing too.

Damn things got good.
The comedy is starting to get a bit overbearing. Also what is his hair styled as if he's constantly being thought of as a girl? Get this man a fresh cut.
So far... Not very impressed with this character... The mc is a pretty hard to watch loser. He's probably the most unimpressive, uninteresting, and unremarkable mc I've ever read about. The only thing he really has going for him is that he got isekai'd and he's kinda funny. But so far none of that has really done much.

Can he perfectly throw shuriken and kunai's or something?

His parents say he's pretending to be stupid or whatever but that's such a cliche scenario that it makes his unimpressive'ness even worse. I like the way this story is written but show something from the mc. Soon. Cause I'm quickly losing interest solely because of him rn.
Garbage story mate