Reviews for The Unwoven Threads of Fate
BlackStarMage chapter 37 . 11/24/2020
This is the best way I've ever read about danzo being told to go fuck himself
BlackStarMage chapter 14 . 11/23/2020
Have to say, I didn't see this coming.
BlackStarMage chapter 13 . 11/23/2020
so it's a little obvious that the MC's a the child/brother/related to Orochimaru in some way now
hughfj08 chapter 75 . 11/23/2020
Oh man. That is the cruelest cliffhanger to drop a story on.
You monster.
Still I have enjoyed the read thus far.
Will hope for a return but if not, thanks for what we got
Waki Paki chapter 59 . 11/23/2020
"I can't be saved! LEAVE! ME! ALONE!"

Christ. I like this story, and am even re-reading it for the 5th time or so, but the level of edge and angst the dude wrote in here is just completely cringe.
Waki Paki chapter 58 . 11/23/2020
You know, this story has zero subtlety. You see it in every chapter, how characters will have personal dramatic monologues about how cool and edgy Alvarcus is. Alvarcus rants on about how he's such a miserable terrible soul and lo he shall forever be shrouded in the raiment of the traitor and can never truly be saved, for verily he hath no deservedness of redemption. Seriously, this is every chapter.

A side thing is Naruto saying in the previous chapter Alvarcus is just "lost" right after saying "I don't need to be coddled like an infant!" Alvarcus is an adult. He made his choices willingly, knowing the potential consequences of them. By saying "You're just lost" is like saying that he's a child stumbling around and making mistakes, which is incredibly condescending. If you have any respect for someone, you acknowledge they can make their own choices for better or worse and accept that as who they are, ESPECIALLY if they're not asking for you to "save" them. It's like those videos you see of parents "forgiving" the people that murdered their children by calling them "sick" and "needing help". They made a bloody choice; don't treat them like an invalid.
Rakuzai chapter 75 . 11/20/2020
Wow, I've sat here and read this entire story over about a week. Its that annoyingly good...only to end here! Something about Alvarcus' personality is just awesome. Idk if its the mix of insanity, self-awarness and sheer badassery but I enjoy it. Its one of the best takes on Jiongu I've seen and even if the Akatsuki members seem a bit ooc, it fits because its been building and integrates so much of tehir core personalities. You've even got me liking Sasuke (who I really got sick of as Shippuden progressed)

Hope you're fine and will continue/finish this story. I'd love to see how he does against some Edo Tensei shinobi, Sage Kabuto and Kaguya (most Sage Kabuto. I still believe he needs to be killed).
GODKINGASH chapter 14 . 11/14/2020
That’s tufff
GODKINGASH chapter 6 . 11/14/2020
I’m now noticing that he’s weaker than naruto that’s sad lmao
GODKINGASH chapter 3 . 11/14/2020
So he’s just average tuffff
GODKINGASH chapter 2 . 11/14/2020
Parents are scum
Schneegloeckchen chapter 75 . 11/11/2020
Wow! This story was good! Binge reading for 4 days, and I really love Al. And the Spiders. And his relationship with Sasuke. And Dad!Orochimaru, as dark and twisted as their relationship is. It's a wild ride.

I'm not sure if I want Orochi to die or not. It would be satisfying and absolutly heart breaking at once. Similar to your solution with Sage more. I was looking forward to it and then nearly cried when it happened, because it hurt so bad. Not the spiders! And the best part about that was, it hit out of nowhere. It was one of the best executed plottwists if seen in fanfiction.

Same as this chapter. Wow! I never would have expected that ending. My mind is going wild! Fuck Danzo. And I can't believe Orochi would do that. Not really.

So that leaves me to speculate: Are the eyes fake? Would he really exchange the whole reason for training Sasuke for years for a chance to get Al back? Please don't let Sasuke be dead, Orochimaru has to know that's the worst thing he can do. Please?
How is Al going to react now? I hope he goes Sage, breaks out, breaks Danzo, takes the eyes back and get's out. Maybe by going Rashomon, maybe by going Hiraishin? I just hope, it's a nice twist to show how strong he got. Not a breaking twist, that makes him go ham on Konoha and join Akatsuki or something.
Even thought this story is hella dark, the overall tone is comedy. I really hope for the best.

And I hope you are alright and that life is treating you well. Hope, you'll come back to this magnificent work someday and find inspiration to continue. I can't wait for it, but I'll be patient. This is the best story I've read in a long time, it's worth waiting for. Like Dreaming of Sunshine.
I'll believe in good things come to those who wait.
The Humble Hobo chapter 75 . 11/8/2020
The fuck!? Don’t kill Sasuke! Never kill Sasuke! Unless it is self sacrifice, Naruto and Sasuke should always live! Also, please update, your story is the 2nd best I’ve ever read. On par with the Scythe series and better than Harry Potter. If it was an anime it would be better than Naruto.
a reader chapter 75 . 11/4/2020
please update this is a great fic
PeenPunisher99 chapter 38 . 11/5/2020
jesus christ, orochimaru is the last person who should give sex ed. his version has no pussy in it the fucking pedophile
2,987 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »