Reviews for The Unwoven Threads of Fate
Zombiekiller666 chapter 12 . 4/12/2022
He could be like Spider-Man with those chakra strings
damithisa chapter 14 . 4/8/2022
Wait is he orochimarus sibli
Stellar-drift chapter 22 . 4/8/2022
Tsunade placed a seal on him that she should know would likely kill him, she risked very likely killing him (a child) for her own selfish reasons and it is completely forgotten. Makes her unlikeable and a massive hypocrite in later chapters, and weird that he never calls her out on it.

Also the general idea that just placing a seal on someone and it works raises the issue of why doesn't everyone use this instant death on touch method?
Cerulea-Rush chapter 43 . 4/1/2022
The description of Kappukeki sounds like a recolour of Zangetsu's Shikai. Is that the inspiration?
Juan Miguel chapter 75 . 4/1/2022
one more chapter, only ONE MORE CHAPTER PLEASE!
PaperMageX chapter 52 . 3/31/2022
PLEASE, WHAT IS THE RAKE FOR.
Hazyimp chapter 75 . 3/23/2022
I have never been in such a cliffhanger
Stellar-drift chapter 75 . 3/18/2022
Hands down one of the best stories I have ever read - 10/10. The MC's personality and how he reacts to situations changes is what makes this story so good. The MC changes so drastically over time, but it is done in a very slow, subtle and reasonable way that feels realistic and not forced. He himself slowly becomes self-aware to these changes and what he has become, but as he has no way of undoing his actions, emotional desensitization and current feelings, it only makes him hate himself more for feeling how he does.
Some commenters hate that he wants to be S-ranked but doesn’t immediately start working his ass off from the get go to become S-ranked. Well yeah, in reality would any of us really truly just do a 180 personality change from our last life to get a tone of self-discipline and push ourselves to work as hard as possible on very boring training to reach our goals instead of simply putting it off? He only gets actually serious once he finds parts of training he enjoys or when trauma gives him resolve to work hard. Other commenters feel he then gets too strong too quickly, but I feel the power increases are just right as they make him feel like he just plays to his natural strengths very well and that make him a powerhouse to the average side character, yet even with his near immortal sudden powerup it is always clear that there any numerous characters still way stronger than him and he only gets close to defeating some of them by very good preparation, planning or manipulating the psyche of his opponent.
In fact the psychology of all the main and side characters is thought out and executed in such a masterfully done way that I find myself wanting whole chapters of just side characters discussing and reacting to new information about the MC that they find or share between themselves, this is something that always comes across as filler and boring in almost all other stories I have read.

Diadru - Thank you, I hope you are well and beg beg BEG you to continue your story. Please let me know if you have a patreon or something like it, as would gladly support you to continue this story. I feel that should mean something coming from me who has never considered doing that before, thus I bet there are many others that would also gladly do the same too.

Personally, I hope: 1) Orochimaru is playing Danzo with in some elaborate scheme with Sasuke's actual eyes, because Orochimaru is not an total idiot who would blindly trust Danzo and with it being Sasuke's real eyes the stakes are extra high (ex. maybe Orochimaru or Sasuke can somehow track the eyes or still eye from them and thus now know where Alvarcus is); 2) Alvarcus will use his future knowledge of Danzo to play/out him; and 3) Alvarcus and Sureddo take advantage of their two independent minds to do something against the next Yamanaka that tries something in his head, ex. Alvarcus appears to be breaking down but is actually just distracting while Sureddo hops over to the linked but empty Yamanaka's mind and gets him to remove a seal or something.

Time to start rereading this again from the start.
dadiman260 chapter 75 . 3/15/2022
Yep dropped this, fuck this whole orochimaru side thing, absolute waste of time. Obv just opinion, but considering how nice the first 30 chapters were, I am just frustrated that reading them was a waste considering the last 40 chapters.
dadiman260 chapter 49 . 3/15/2022
Thats like 20 chapters i just skimmed over now, i fucking hate this dumb sound subplot thing, ffs, SO FUCKING BORING :C, and no chapter names, if there was i could atleast skip to a idk "fuck orochimaru" chapter.
Overlard chapter 74 . 3/5/2022
Been reading the reviews and discovered something funny. Despite the fic being abandoned or on hiatus for 2 years, the name "Alvacarus" is still the biggest gripe people have about the story :-)
Nanashi chapter 2 . 3/2/2022
Not that I've read far enough to have anything to say about the story yet, but why that name, Alvacarus? Naruto is a Japanese based world with Japanese names. It is unrealistic for him to be named Alvacarus. This really ruins the submergence for me.
EnTItTy-LuCIus chapter 10 . 2/17/2022
changed my mind this guy gonna be the doaflamingo of the Naruto verse
EnTItTy-LuCIus chapter 6 . 2/17/2022