Reviews for The Unwoven Threads of Fate
EnTItTy-LuCIus chapter 10 . 2/17/2022
changed my mind this guy gonna be the doaflamingo of the Naruto verse
EnTItTy-LuCIus chapter 6 . 2/17/2022
this guys gonna be the Spiderman of the Naruto verse
JManM chapter 19 . 2/14/2022
Brilliant.
Antianti12 chapter 1 . 1/31/2022
I've read this story before i think the reason i stopped was when Danzo used the sharrigan on Tsunade i think. Unless this is the story where there were samurais more powerful than Hashirama and Madara then thats why i quit if it is the samurai can u let me know i want to give this story another chance.
Guest chapter 75 . 1/19/2022
Good stuff, better than most naruto fanficiton I have read
k8suki chapter 75 . 1/13/2022
Damn. Just- damn. This story was amazing, seriously I was only looking for something that was like 1/100 as good as this. It made me fall in love with certain characters again and hate some I'd never thought I'd hate. Yet, none of the characters were OOC. It really felt like I was reading an AU where Alvarcus was born there. Since most OC/SI are almost always "plotting" and speaking of what happened cannonly and fixing it or saying 'fuck it', I was very surprised when it was rarely even spoken of. Only instances I can think of are when Naruto gets Jiraiya as a sensei and when Kankuro is dying which is impressive af. Another thing, usually with these longer fanfics I get impatient and tend to skim read instead of enjoying the writing. However, with this fanfic I think the only point I skimmed was the Ino scenes of this chapter which is also damn impressive because I have a really hard time staying focused and entertained but I only skimmed because I knew they were just fantasies, and they would end without any actual boinking. Seriously... sometimes even good reads are boring to me just because they are the wrong genre at the wrong time. And I usually don't love every aspect of OCs especially since it's so easy for the authors to go ham and make them so OP that the storyline is boring. Another thing. I usually loose interest when there aren't time skips, however this fanfiction was seriously the most entertaining fanfiction I've possibly ever read. I hope I never forget about Alvarcus. On another note... I was almost devastatingly sad when Alvarcus lost his pretty yellow eyes, still sad he doesn't have them. OKAY NOW FOR FANTASY ON HOW I'D END THIS! I'd have Danzo break Alvarcus and as a reward for being emotionless and loyal, Danzo gives Alvarcus Sasuke's eyes. Alvarcus who now has the sharingan doesn't have much use for them so when he kills Danzo (or Danzo dies idk which I like more) he gives them to Itachi who gave his eyes to Sasuke (Wohoo! 2 EMS! since the MS must have awakened when Sasuke was willing to give up his eyes, right? if not then maybe Alvarcus awakened the MS from having to relive his parent's death? maybe used as a torture technique to keep Alvarcus emotionless because Danzo saw it was slipping? idk?) Idrk if I'd like Tsunade to be free from Kotoamatsukami or not ya know since Danzo is dead? but if she's not immediately free then I'd hope it at least has a lesser hold on her and she can be persuaded to let Sasuke, Itachi, and Alvarcus back into Konoha for the 4th Shinobi War. And ya know... happy ending... or whatever... lol I'm not good at big picture stuff. Glad I could share my thoughts and ending with someone! Tootles!~
Howazar chapter 75 . 1/8/2022
DUDED WHTD TE FUCK
Raptorbestman chapter 75 . 1/7/2022
I really hope your not dead and can soon get back to writing this story I loved reading it
Howazar chapter 1 . 1/7/2022
Alvacarus? Unrealistic for naruto universe, but you do you i guess
Guest chapter 75 . 1/3/2022
Hope ur still doing the story, I’m loving every moment. Read and re-read multiple times, can’t wait to see the rest of the story play out. Just want him to get hugs and the girl by the end!
oakleaf89 chapter 75 . 1/4/2022
Still hope for this story to continue :)
goffy123 chapter 75 . 12/29/2021
Man is everything on such a cliffhanger and stop it for 3 years, but I still hope that you're alive and well
GL
tritons981 chapter 75 . 12/21/2021
Really hope this fic is continued, it's one of my favorites and I've already re-read it quite a few times
akashsandhra7 chapter 75 . 12/19/2021
Is there continuation somewhere or any news for further chapters
Plumpy chapter 1 . 12/11/2021
Insanely good story. Shame to not see the ending. Thank you!
3,216 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »