Reviews for The Unwoven Threads of Fate
aperson1234567890 chapter 46 . 11/24/2021
Ok that omake was amazing.
aperson1234567890 chapter 40 . 11/24/2021
You are ruthless mr author. I like it.
Tony McNucklz chapter 11 . 11/24/2021
Alvarcus Mar? Now he sounds like a sith lord.
Tony McNucklz chapter 6 . 11/24/2021
His string stuff, while a neat idea and one I've thought about exploring myself outside of puppetry, is accelerating way to fast. As in absurdly fast, and not just the strings, when the fuck did he do training to multitask in a dozen directions at all those stones?
Wait, he has the chakra control to make and operate not just ten strings individually and independently, but a multitude more out of his back, and he hasn't even started the training to improve his chakra control? Did you just make shit up and slap it in with zero thought to order of operations and logical growth?
Absolutely nothing about his skill growth makes the slightest bit of sense and it's hate fucking my suspension of disbelief into whimpering pieces.
Tony McNucklz chapter 5 . 11/24/2021
bit hammy this chapter
Tony McNucklz chapter 3 . 11/24/2021
Oh shit, I don't think he's theirs somehow. Pale skin, gold eyes... Is he supposed to be related to Orochimaru somehow?
Oh dear... no plot armored super powered shounen protagonist on team 7 with talk no jutsu... And now he's in the role. Well, time to quite being a slackass.
Ah, there's the sibling. And totally not a replacement for the son that disappointed them with his choices.
Tony McNucklz chapter 2 . 11/24/2021
No, he definitely DOESN'T know history. He knows a plot written to be entertaining, not whatever the real history is. He doesn't know shit about the previous wars besides a handful of moments canon characters played a part in. He doesn't know how they started, the economic differences, philosophical differences, whether other villages fight different, if they dispute land ownership, he doesn't know jack shit.
Why the fuck wouldn't geography be an important point? future soldiers need to knkw where and what the borders are, what terrain is in different areas, which areas and countries are hostile to konoha shinobi, so much shit that should be pounded into their little spongey heads.
So, he coasted through the academy, and did absolutely nothing above and beyond to prepare for graduating. He's literally nothing special, even thinking in his own mind that he's mediocre. And this slackass wants to be capable of going blow for blow with the walking calamities that are S-class ninja?
Tony McNucklz chapter 1 . 11/24/2021
So he made no noises for months then spoke almost complete words. Bullshit, he doesn't have the control. part of all that babbling babies do serves to strengthen their facial muscles, control of their tongue, and their vocal chords. Even as an adult, say nothing for months and your voice will be weaker, not stronger.
Also, not a fan of the name. It's clearly European in origin, and it doesn't make sense that a baker couple would name their child something fit for an aspiring roman senator.
Interesting that he's born to people that are against him being a shinobi.
I'm at a loss for why he has no siblings, wouldn't they want more kids?
aperson1234567890 chapter 27 . 11/23/2021
All the different encounters with Orochimaru in this fic have been fascinating. I meant to comment this back during the chunin exams and then during the Tsunade arc but got caught up in the story. Really liking your version of Orochimaru.
aperson1234567890 chapter 26 . 11/23/2021
Wow, you actually made this decision hard. I'm honestly conflicted on what I hope he does. Nice job!
aperson1234567890 chapter 17 . 11/23/2021
...Sheesh, a whole lot happened this chapter and man did the overall tone shift. Everything was so sudden I honestly though he was caught in a genjutsu. Anyway story is incredible!
aperson1234567890 chapter 11 . 11/23/2021
The sarcasm and quips are great I love this guy.
CygnusFang chapter 75 . 11/3/2021
Third time I've read to this point. I want this to update so badly. I want to know what happens. I need to. It's an obsession at this point.
Chuckaboo chapter 75 . 10/24/2021
Such an amazing story shame it got abandoned at such a great cliff hanger
DraconianGreed chapter 8 . 10/16/2021
Ok… yeah… I think I’m gone, especially since this is an incomplete fic. OC has no kyuubi to rely on against Haku.
No matter how good his string chakra is. It won’t stand to hundreds of Senbon.
3,221 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 .. Last Next »