Reviews for The Unwoven Threads of Fate
Guest knows best chapter 15 . 6/13/2016
My likes, give them back . Alls i have are tears now.
Guest knows best chapter 13 . 6/13/2016
My likes, my laffs, take them all you brilliant basterd
Abydmal chapter 16 . 6/15/2016
Alvarcus: "Kakashi sensei guess what!?"
*Kakashi looks up from his Icha-Icha book and blinks.
Alvarcus: "The Jiongu's actually really awesome. It's kind of like a lovable summon that you have to teach. It also enhanced everything my organs originally did, so my eyes adjust quicker, and my muscles never tire. I can also make tentacle monsters now and Kurenai sensei taught me the Eyes of the Damned technique and I can attach eyes everywhere. Tentacle eyes!"
*Kakashi giggles and hides his face behind the book.
"I can see everything my tentacle monsters do! You see, the a Jiongu and I have a symbiotic relationship and I can tell it what to do when..."
*Kakashi giggles perversely and looks back to his book in thought.
Yamato: "And your hotshot student has been flirting with girls. They're swarming him everywhere he goes to ask him out!"
*Kakashi gives his favorite student a proud pat on the head.
Kakashi: "Alvarcus, I'm glad you're using the Jiongu's full potential. Such imaginative applications will make Jiraiya-sama proud. Eyes of the Damned indeed. Make sure to utilize the tentacles' reach full potential and make use of that stamina. In fact..."
*Kakashi reaches for a pocket in his flak jacket and pulls out an red book that he presents to Alvarcus.
"You can use this as a guide to improve on your technique."
*Que anime tears.
~Host. I must state that my original purpose is to inflict grievous bodily harm, despite my creator's delusions and deviance, but I can always adapt and evolve. I will do my utmost to preserve our species, even if it includes unsavory and degrading activities.~
Alvarcus: "Wait, what the hell are you both talking about!? Get your mind out of the gutter Kakashi sensei! And those were Sasuke's fangirls!"
Yamato: "Tenten-chan would object to that."
Alvarcus: "Shut your mouth wood guy!"

Ok. Sorry. This just had to be written. Tentacle eyes. Yeah!

So where are Jiraiya and Naruto? They'e kind of pivotal in the invasion. And Naruto still being alone and isolated from his peers (no precious people) raises red flags. He'd either become the next super pervert or ruin Konoha. Naruto skipped a lot of character growth. I really hope Jiraiya beat the idiot out of him somewhat.
Kejmur chapter 16 . 6/14/2016
I suspected Orochimaru kid, but I guess experiment is close enough with all those hints ;). By the way I'm also curious if he stole a heart of elemental kekkei genkai user like Ice or Lava release one would he gain access to the bloodline ? Plus can he even have children now ?

But yeah, Jiongu makes him OP as hell. But to be honest the price he paid for it is something that I'm not sure if it was worth it in the end.
CasJeanne chapter 16 . 6/14/2016
I am so happy with his
LockHerDoor chapter 16 . 6/14/2016
I love what your doing with this story! Please update soon
TOR chapter 14 . 6/11/2016
MOAR!
Seriously though, this is a great story and I can't wait to read the next chapter :D
kash890 chapter 15 . 6/13/2016
This story keeps on getting better and better every time. Hope you update soon!
CasJeanne chapter 15 . 6/12/2016
so happy, you're doing a great job
Abydmal chapter 15 . 6/12/2016
I hope this ability doesn't limit him to being a one trick pony. Loosing the invisible chakra strings makes stealth an surprise attacks absolete.
zeroneko chapter 14 . 6/12/2016
Amazing I need more.
Abydmal chapter 14 . 6/11/2016
Shit, sentient black light virus. I hope it doesn't have a personality (not). For science! Maybe it's an awesome parasite that likes to eat hearts and annoy the host.
Rachnis chapter 14 . 6/11/2016
I was pleasantly surprised that Orochimaru's relaxed demeanor was justified to such a degree that it was actually believable. Still, his attitude and approach could have been made to be more threatening and dangerous.

Also, this OC really should have been more prepared for Orochimaru. I thought that he was going to use the two scroll to summon reinforcements, but such preparedness doesn't seem to be the case. That he can ONLY rely on chakra strings and a deceptively intelligent mind leaves much to be desired from his design and development as an SI/OC.

Furthermore, I did not think the story needed the "voice-in-my-head" cliché. This could potentially detract from the story and it already feels like a contrived plot device. These shortcomings aside, the chapters are very well written.

I critique because I care.
Everest12 chapter 14 . 6/11/2016
This chapter was just so epic I had to write a review! So amazing but ugh those cliffhangers though. He is going to be so bad a** if he survives this. Can't wait to see what happens next! I will probably be stalking this website until the next update (only slightly obsessed hehe).
DarkDust27 chapter 14 . 6/11/2016
Holy sh*t please tell me the pain was so great that it only FELT like bits of him were being disintegrated but actually weren't! O.o"
2,989 | « Prev Page 1 .. 188 195 196 197 198 199 .. Last Next »