Reviews for The Unwoven Threads of Fate
aperson1234567890 chapter 27 . 11/23
All the different encounters with Orochimaru in this fic have been fascinating. I meant to comment this back during the chunin exams and then during the Tsunade arc but got caught up in the story. Really liking your version of Orochimaru.
aperson1234567890 chapter 26 . 11/23
Wow, you actually made this decision hard. I'm honestly conflicted on what I hope he does. Nice job!
aperson1234567890 chapter 17 . 11/23
...Sheesh, a whole lot happened this chapter and man did the overall tone shift. Everything was so sudden I honestly though he was caught in a genjutsu. Anyway story is incredible!
aperson1234567890 chapter 11 . 11/23
The sarcasm and quips are great I love this guy.
CygnusFang chapter 75 . 11/3
Third time I've read to this point. I want this to update so badly. I want to know what happens. I need to. It's an obsession at this point.
Chuckaboo chapter 75 . 10/24
Such an amazing story shame it got abandoned at such a great cliff hanger
DraconianGreed chapter 8 . 10/16
Ok… yeah… I think I’m gone, especially since this is an incomplete fic. OC has no kyuubi to rely on against Haku.
No matter how good his string chakra is. It won’t stand to hundreds of Senbon.
DraconianGreed chapter 4 . 10/16
Ok….
I don’t think I will be sticking around… Alvarcus is beyond dumb. He should know that without any extra mystical mojo backing him as a fricken civilian, then S-class let alone *Sakura* levels would be impossible.
He better be feeling the drive though. Orochimaru is gonna kill his dumbass otherwise.
Have been waiting for two years now. This was one of the best fanfics I have ever read. While there's complaints about the mcs name and some of the story elements I have enjoyed every single chapter. Their interactions feels real and the powers are awesome. Still waiting for the next chapter to update. You left us with a cliff hanger for bloody hell we want more. Baka.
Chrysoros chapter 75 . 10/13
Literally my favourite story, hands down. The character is both serious and playful, good and bad, ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS, has my favourite kinjutsu/arsenal of techniques ever, and above all just an amazing writing style. The characters are well written, and you always get the sense that though the MC is stupid powerful, that he can't always just overcome something at the drop of a hat. Lovely story, 10/10. (p.s. I wish you'd write again but if you don't want to just know that you've positively impacted my life and for that I'm grateful.
iaden3695 chapter 1 . 10/4
Hands down one of my favorite fics. Really hoping to see you start writing again.
Caelumblack13 chapter 42 . 10/3
it's like you're trying to make him into another nagato
Literally useless chapter 61 . 9/28
I can't believe it, it's been 61 chapters and I'm still not used to Mc's name
HPMARIE chapter 75 . 9/25
I love this story, so I’m really hoping you’re still writing! Thank you for this wonderful AU you thought up!
ApophisX chapter 1 . 9/16
I love this fic and just decided to re-read it, and I forgot what a weird name the MC has. It doesn't really fit in the setting
2,988 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »